Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    sunild is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Can somebody help me to find the errors?

    Atul continued...
    ``Afterwards I kidnapped Vivek through hired kidnappers... Therefore next three days Anjali could not get his mail. Using image processing software I had prepared all possible romance positions of Anjali and Vivek in the hotel. Whatever I saw in the suit , the photographs taken on the beach, photographs they sent to each other and the photographs of the empty suit proved useful for this purpose. And then I demanded the ransom of fifty lakhs. In front of Vivek I was successful in making him, believing that Anjali's relatives had kidnapped him to warn him to stop their affair, so that he should abandon the thought of marrying Anjali. Through Vivek's mailbox I also sent mails to his friends that he has gone to his relative for a week. I also sent Vivek an email through Anjali's mailbox. I wrote in the mail that he should forget her, and its better for both of their futures. When Vivek was under kidnap, he was provided with a laptop. He was permitted to check his mails, but not to write. I used to decide, in advance, which mails are to be kept in his mailbox and which are to be deleted. On eighth day I once again demanded her a ransom of ten lakhs. And without any hesitation, she agreed. I got a doubt and I discontinued all contacts with her. I released Vivek immediately, warning him that if he try to contact Anjali, it will not be good for both of them."
    Inspector Kawaljeet instructed one of his assistants to take away Atul from the stage.
    `` Now I request Inspector Kawaljeet to tell the audience, how he found the kidnapper ... and in his investigation lead to Atul..'' the announcer announced.
    Inspector came on the dais and said in the microphone `` I think it will be better and more appropriate if Anjali tell the rest of the story''. He handed over the mike to Anjali.

  2. #2
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    16,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Can somebody help me to find errors in this para

    Quote Originally Posted by sunild View Post
    Atul continued...



    ``Afterwards I kidnapped Vivek through hired kidnappers... Therefore next three days Anjali could not get his mail. Using image processing software I had prepared all possible romance positions of Anjali and Vivek in the hotel.
    Try:
    Afterwards I kidnapped Vivek through hired kidnappers. Therefore, for the next three days Anjali could not get his mail. Using image processing software. I prepared all possible romance positions of Anjali and Vivek in the hotel.
    What is meant by "romance positions"?


    Quote Originally Posted by sunild View Post
    Whatever I saw in the suit , the photographs taken on the beach, photographs they sent to each other and the photographs of the empty suit proved useful for this purpose.
    I can't make sense out of that.

    (Say: I demanded a ransom of fifty lakhs.)



    ~R

  3. #3
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    16,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Can somebody help me to find the errors?

    Say:
    Can somebody help me find the errors?
    ~R

  4. #4
    Ongui is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Can somebody help me to find the errors?

    [quote=RonBee;201771]Say:
    Can somebody help me find the errors?
    Atul continued...
    To tell you the truth, you write going back and forth and it is very hard to help you. I think that I tried to make sense of what you have written. Good luck

    Afterwards, I kidnapped Vivek through hired kidnappers. On the next three days Anjali could not get Vivek's mail. I photographed Vivek and Anjali in romantic positions in the suite, at the beach. I even took some pictures that they send to each other through the mail. Using image processing software I took some photo of the empty suite to prove to her that he has been kidnapped. I demanded the ransom of fifty lakhs. In front of Vivek I was successful in making him believed that Anjali's relatives had kidnapped him to warn him to stop their affair, so he could abandon the thought of marrying Anjali. Through Vivek's mailbox, I also sent mails to his friends stating that he has gone to his relatives for a week. I sent Vivek an email through Anjali's mailbox writing in the mail that he should forget her because it will be the best for their futures. When Vivek was kidnap, he was aloud to use a laptop. He was permitted to check his mails but not to write them. Beforehand, I use to decide which mails I was keeping in his mailbox and which I was going to deleted. On the eighth day I again demand ransom but this time was of ten lakhs. Without hesitation she agreed in paying it. For some reason I had a doubt and discontinue all contact with her. Afterward, I release Vivek immediately, warning him that if he try to contact Anjali it will not be good for both of them.

    Inspector Kawaljeet instructed one of his assistants to take away Atul from the stage.
    `` Now I request Inspector Kawaljeet to tell the audience, how he found the kidnapper ... and in his investigation lead to Atul..'' the announcer announced.
    Inspector came on the dais and said in the microphone `` I think it will be better and more appropriate if Anjali tell the rest of the story''. He handed over the mike to Anjali.

  5. #5
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    16,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Can somebody help me to find the errors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ongui View Post
    Afterwards, I kidnapped Vivek through hired kidnappers. On the next three days Anjali could not get Vivek's mail. I photographed Vivek and Anjali in romantic positions in the suite, at the beach. I even took some pictures that they send to each other through the mail. Using image processing software I took some photo of the empty suite to prove to her that he has been kidnapped. I demanded the ransom of fifty lakhs. In front of Vivek I was successful in making him believed that Anjali's relatives had kidnapped him to warn him to stop their affair, so he could abandon the thought of marrying Anjali. Through Vivek's mailbox, I also sent mails to his friends stating that he has gone to his relatives for a week. I sent Vivek an email through Anjali's mailbox writing in the mail that he should forget her because it will be the best for their futures. When Vivek was kidnap, he was aloud to use a laptop. He was permitted to check his mails but not to write them. Beforehand, I use to decide which mails I was keeping in his mailbox and which I was going to deleted. On the eighth day I again demand ransom but this time was of ten lakhs. Without hesitation she agreed in paying it. For some reason I had a doubt and discontinue all contact with her. Afterward, I release Vivek immediately, warning him that if he try to contact Anjali it will not be good for both of them.
    Say:
    Over the next three days

    I even took some pictures that they had sent to each other

    I took some photos of the empty suite to prove to her that he had been kidnapped.

    I was successful in making him believe that

    After Vivek was kidnapped, he was allowed to use a laptop.

    He was permitted to check his emails, but he was not peremitted to write any emails.

    I decided which emails I was going to keep in his inbox and which I was going to delete.

    On the eighth day, I again demanded ransom

    Without hesitation, she agreed to pay it.
    Had a doubt?

    ~R

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-Nov-2006, 19:12
  2. I find it is better vs. I find it better
    By MadHorse in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-Mar-2006, 16:27
  3. I find IT hard
    By SmilingTeapot in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-Aug-2005, 00:29
  4. Anyone WOULD find a stranger
    By SmilingTeapot in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20-Jul-2005, 04:53
  5. Past Tense
    By jack in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 19-Oct-2004, 09:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Hotchalk