Thread: Our comedy film

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Our comedy film

Hello.This is my second writing.How is it in your opinion?May you take some coment or correction about it?Thank you.
    Our comedy film.
    I'm an undergraduate student.I study at a university at the capital and I stay at the dormitory.I walk to university every day except thursdays and fridays.It take about 15 minute from dormitory to university.The dormitory has been built about 15 years ago.Living in dormitory has been taught me many things.I learnt in it that you must rely on yourself ,must yourself be careful about your helth and must be a little outgoing to be compatible with your roommates.There is some problems
    in any human social and our dormitory isn't excepted.Usually the problem happend when a person or a group don't pay attention to the rules or when that humans that comes from many different cultur lives with each other.Some of they are natural but some other must solve by notify.In spring a group of the students decided to take a film festival in order to notify some of cultural problems.That's not a professional festival.All of it's actors were students.I and my roommates took part in it with our comedy film.All of the dialogs of the film was poem and I was their poet.At the first we were working very
    seriosly because our topic was very fun and we hoped that we could win the first prize.We spent too time and effort.At the end of the work we encountered with mixing problems,our voices and movments hadn't been matched and we had no time to solving it.we took part in festival but our film weren't that we expected.Though we didn't win the first prize,we got many experince.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Our comedy film

Quote Originally Posted by haji View Post
    Hello.This is my second writing.How is it in your opinion?May you take some coment or correction about it?Thank you.

Hello. This is my second writing. What do you think about it? Would you make some comments or corrections?
    ~R

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Our comedy film.
    I'm an undergraduate student.I study at a university at the capital and I stay at the dormitory.I walk to university every day except thursdays and fridays.It take about 15 minute from dormitory to university.The dormitory has been built about 15 years ago.Living in dormitory has been taught me many things.I learnt in it that you must rely on yourself ,must yourself be careful about your helth and must be a little outgoing to be compatible with your roommates.
    Our comedy film.
    I'm an undergraduate student. I study at a university at the capital, and I stay at the dormitory. I walk to university every day except Thursdays and Fridays. It takes about fifteen minutes from dormitory to university. The dormitory was built about fifteen years ago. Living in dormitory has taught me many things. I have learned that you must rely on yourself, that you must be careful about your health, and you must be a little outgoing to be compatible with your roommates.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is some problems in any human social and our dormitory isn't excepted.Usually the problem happend when a person or a group don't pay attention to the rules or when that humans that comes from many different cultur lives with each other.
    There are problems in any human society, and our dormitory is no exception. Usually the problems occur when a person or a group doesn't pay attention to the rules or when people who come from many different cultures interact with each other.

Some of they are natural but some other must solve by notify.
    Some of them are natural, but some others must solve by notification.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In spring a group of the students decided to take a film festival in order to notify some of cultural problems.That's not a professional festival.All of it's actors were students.I and my roommates took part in it with our comedy film.All of the dialogs of the film was poem and I was their poet.
    In spring a group of students decided to have a film festival in order to identify some of the cultural problems at the university. It wasn't a professonal festival. All of the actors were students. My roommates and I took part in it with our comedy film. All of the dialogue in the film was in the form of poetry, and I was the poet.
    At the first we were working very seriosly because our topic was very fun and we hoped that we could win the first prize.We spent too time and effort.At the end of the work we encountered with mixing problems,our voices and movments hadn't been matched and we had no time to solving it.we took part in festival but our film weren't that we expected.Though we didn't win the first prize,we got many experince.
    At first we were working very seriously because our topic was fun and we hoped that we could win first prize. We spent too much time and effort on it. After the end of filming we encountered mixing problems. Our voices and movements hadn't been matched, and we had no time to solve the problem. We took part in the festival, but our film wasn't what we had expected. Though we didn't win first prize we gained some valuable experience.
    ~R