Post Thanks / Like

Default Is this letter correct

To whom ever it may concern:

In reference to the request of documentation, it would like to inform you that on flight number 1623 of American Airlines leaving from Newark at 10:35 AM to Miami at 1:30pm, my suitcase was lost. At that time, I made the claim and AA employees told me I would receive said suitcase at 12 am, which I did not. From then on I called two times a day and every time employees had told me a different story every time I called. Finally, I received a broken suitcase on my fourth vacation day; as a result I lost the deposit on a house in Key West that I had previously made from July 11 to July 16, just like my vacations in Florida together with my spouse, due to that I had a plane ticket back to Buenos Aires dated July 20.

Thnk You
    Daniel

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is this letter correct

Quote Originally Posted by danielkramer View Post
    To whomever it may concern:

In reference to the request of documentation, I would like to inform you that on flight number 1623 of American Airlines leaving from Newark at 10:35 AM due to arrive in Miami at 1:30pm, my suitcase was lost. At that time, I made the claim and AA employees told me I would receive said suitcase at 12 am, which I did not. From then on I called two times a day and AA employees told me a different story every time I called. Finally, I received a broken suitcase on my fourth vacation day; as a result, I lost the deposit on a house in Key West that I had previously reserved from July 11 to July 16.

Thank You
    Daniel