Post Thanks / Like

Default Please help me. It's a short speech for TOEFL.

Q> Some people like to attend live performances while others prefer watching them on television. Which do you prefer and why?

I prefer to attend live performances, especially live concerts, because they make me enjoy live music directly from my favorite singers. I usually listen to music on the radio or computer, which is clear but has no emotion. But, attending live performances gives me real music created directly by musicians. I can hear their real voice, and feel their emotions, and enjoy their performance with other fans who pay for it just like me because they like them as I do. That’s why I prefer live performances.

Help me, please~~
    Last edited by siruss; 22-Aug-2007 at 03:12.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me. It's a short speech for TOEFL.

Quote Originally Posted by siruss View Post
    Q> Some people like to attend live performances while others prefer watching them on television. Which do you prefer and why?

I prefer to attend live performances, especially live concerts, because they make me enjoy live music directly from my favorite singers. I usually listen to music on the radio or computer, which is clear but has no emotion. But, attending live performances gives me real music created directly by musicians. I can hear their real voice, and feel their emotions, and enjoy their performance with other fans who pay for it just like me because they like them as I do. Thatís why I prefer live performances.

Help me, please~~
    "allow" or "enable" are better words here than "make"
    No comma is ever required after "But".