dino1 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can you please check

Hello, I'm new here and i'm learning english for a long time. But I need help, it is very important to me. I ask people to check on other forums but they didn't want to help me. I dont know why... Can you please check is this correct? Thanks
    When the time comes to give money to you and to LP. I will say exactly date and put it on website. I will put on every audio and pictures proof that I give money to you and LP.

1. Can I make banner for my account?
    No you canít. Everyone have the same banner. If I see you use other banner you will be banned.
    You CANíT change anything about banners.
    2.Where I can put banners and links?
    Everywhere you want and where is allowed. You musnít break any Rules or Terms Of Use of any site. if I become informed of admins your broke it, I will ban you.

Mail
    I accept only Yahoo! Mail and G-Mail. I don't accept other mail addresses. If you try to register with any other mail I will delete your account and you wonít receive award. If you win and your mail isnít Yahoo! Mail or G-mail you wonít receive award. You MUST give you real mail address so you can confirm it.
    Private Information
    You donít need to give me your private information except your name and surname. If you win I will contact you and we will discuss the details.

I WONíT give points to anyone. Every user gets 10 points when they register themselves. Iím checking points all the time.
    Winner
    Winner is person who collects the most points and that person will receive money. Before I give money I will check all points. ONLY the winner gets money.
    Account
    You MUSTNíT have 2 or more accounts. I have right to do with your account whatever I want (deletes it, change it or suspend it.).
    If you try to trick me I will delete your account immediately and ban your IP address.
    Banner
    You CAN put banners on forum (signature), on your website and anywhere else until you donít break this rules or rules on page where you put banner.
    You MUST use default banners, you MUSTNíT use your banners or change my banners.
    When I found out you broke rules I will delete your account.
    Donít forget I can see from where you get clicks. If you try to trick me in any way I will delete your account
    Owners of websites can tell me if you break the rules.
    Site
    Everything on this site is free. You donít need to pay for anything.
    Money
    Maybe you want to know how I will collect money. WellÖ Look around and ask yourself what you see on this site. This website will be online as long as I want. Itís my decision how much money I will collect.
    Userís rules:
    You wonít:
    1. Break rules
    2. Change banners in any way (their look and size)
    3. Have 2 or more accounts
    4. Cheat in any way (to get pointsÖ)
    For all questions you can ask on FORUM or CONTACT ME.
    Rules can be changed in anytime.

dino1 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can you please check

PLEASE anyone?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Before commenting, can you give some context for this? Is this a website that you are putting together? The first sentence in your quoted section does not make sense to me, and it would be a help to know what you are trying to do.

dino1 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you are
    Can you please prove to me?
    When the time comes to give money to you and to LP. I will say exactly date and put it on website. I will put on every audio and pictures proof that I give money to you and LP.