Excuse me, but is this sentence correct?
1. Without their agreeing to our proposal, we can't...
If I say,
"Without their agreement to our proposal..", will it be all right and which is better to say?
Would you check, please, the following questions?
1. Should I feel responsible for him having said smth. as stupid as that.
2. Without being able to speak to him first I can't promise you anything.
3. As/While we just speaking, we won't solve any of our problems.
And my last question is:
What is the difference b/n the following sentences? Are they correct?
1. I object to his bringing here.
2. I object to that he's bringing her here.
3. I object to that he brings her here.
Thanks a lot.
- For Teachers