• Tunisia
      • Current Location:
      • Tunisia

• Post Thanks / Like

Romantic letter

What do you think of this letter?
    Of ocurse, it's not mine!

Dear Honey,
    There are no words to express how I feel about you.I continually search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You're mu life, my heart, my soul. You're my best friend. You're my one true love.I still remember the day when we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be forever. As the years went by, and we drifted apart, I still held onto the memoryof you everyday, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thaught you've forgotten me, you would call me and make all my dreams seem real. The sound of your voice in the line was the sweetest sound I would ever found. Then one day you give a me a call, and told me I may have chance to rectify it all. My heart was beating hard within my chest. My hand was shaking and I could barely breathe. Then you came out to see me, and I knew it was meant to be. Those were the sweetest days of memories of the past. It went so quikly, I wanted it to last. The day you left, I wanted to die. You called me again, your voice on the line. I had to be near you, lying on your chest. I need to show you that you're the best. So, I made the decision to tell you how I feel. When you said you felt the same, I felt it was a dream. I packed up my staff and altered my life. I never looked back, now you'll make me your (husband /wife). I'm on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it'll really feel real. I wrote this letter or you to keep and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past. Your life is mine and we'll make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.
    With all my heart, I'm forever yours,
    Love always and forever.

Is there something missed in the highlighted sentence, if at all is a sentence?

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romantic letter

Quote Originally Posted by aous02 View Post
    What do you think of this letter?
    Of ocurse, it's not mine!

Dear Honey,
    There are no words to express how I feel about you.I continually search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You're mu life, my heart, my soul. You're my best friend. You're my one true love.I still remember the day when we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be forever.[I think this is not quite what is meant - maybe "I was meant to be with forever] As the years went by, and we drifted apart, I still held onto the memoryof you everyday, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thaught you've forgotten me, you would call me and make all my dreams seem real. The sound of your voice in the line was the sweetest sound I would ever found. Then one day you give a me a call, and told me I may have chance to rectify it all. My heart was beating hard within my chest. My hand was shaking and I could barely breathe. Then you came out to see me, and I knew it was meant to be. Those were the sweetest days of memories of the past. It went so quikly, I wanted it to last. The day you left, I wanted to die. You called me again, your voice on the line. I had to be near you, lying on your chest. I need to show you that you're the best. So, I made the decision to tell you how I feel. When you said you felt the same, I felt it was a dream. I packed up my staff and altered my life. I never looked back, now you'll make me your (husband /wife). I'm on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it'll really feel real. I wrote this letter or you to keep and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past. Your life is mine and we'll make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.
    With all my heart, I'm forever yours,
    Love always and forever.

Is there something missed in the highlighted sentence, if at all is a sentence? [I think it should be "and for when you need..."]
    Other errors are highlighted in red.