• Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fan motor defect

I would be grateful if someone could help me to modify the following letter.
    Dear Manager
    There are three nos. of new fan installed in a building. As a defect found from the motor, the motor of fan no.1 had been replaced on 27 March 2006. However, same defect has been found from the motor of fan no.2.by Mr. MMM on 28 Aug 2007. We would like to seek your assistance in rectifying the issue.
    Engineer

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fan motor defect

Quote Originally Posted by ben9108 View Post
    I would be grateful if someone could help me to modify the following letter.
    Dear Manager
    There are three nos. of new fan installed in a building. As a defect found from the motor, the motor of fan no.1 had been replaced on 27 March 2006. However, same defect has been found from the motor of fan no.2.by Mr. MMM on 28 Aug 2007. We would like to seek your assistance in rectifying the issue.
    Engineer
    Dear Manager,
    There are three new fans installed in [the] building. Following the discovery of a defect, the motor of Fan 1 was replaced on 27 March 2006. Mr MMM found a similar defect in Fan 2 on 28 August 2007. We are seeking your assistance in rectifying the matter.