dingo1234 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Face paced context included

I tried 3 times to reply to Anglika's query about context, but none of my replies showed up. So here is my question again; this time with context included.

What does "face paced" mean?

Here are some examples as found on the Internet.

itle of the opinion: Coulourful ->(colourful) visuals, face paced and witty (
    Opinion on Moulin Rouge: Coulourful visuals, face paced and witty ! Great film ! TestAndVote)

Extreme Paintball Online v2.25
    EPO is a *FREE,* face paced, multiplayer paintball game. Play with unlimited access with players from all over the world as you try to splat them without being splatted yourself!! There are many games ranging from survival, to capture the flag, to even invaders! Earn cash by splatting other players and winning games all in order to purchase equipment upgrades and level enhancements. Gain paintballing skill and join the ever-addicting, yet high costing tournaments. (Extreme Paintball Online v2.25 - EPO is a *FREE,* face paced, multiplayer paintball game. Play with unlimited)

DISTRIBUTION TEAM MEMBER
    Responsibilities:
    Must be a team player that can work in a high-energy, face-paced environment. Must understand retail jargon and have a true passion for fashion. Retail experience and computer proficiency preferred. (Diane's Beachwear)

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Face paced context included

It did in fact work - answered here: What does "face paced" mean? - UsingEnglish.com ESL Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    I checked. What's in there is your message asking for context.
    Please give us the context in which you found them. On their own it is not possible to tell you.
    It is my reply to that message that is missing. The context requested is in the shown above.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Cannot make out the problem.

My answer is that your examples all look like mistakes and that the phrase should be "fast-paced", particularly in the contexts of the examples.

The appearance of a phrase on the internet, and the number of hits for it on Google, do not establish its correctness as a phrase.

Post Thanks / Like

Word up, Anglika. Could not agree with you more.

All of the examples I have been able to find seem to be illiterate misspellings. Of course I may just be behind the times, but I doubt it on this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Anglika and Weiming. Re: Fast paced misspelled as face paced.
    That's what I thought so too. But when I found so many "face paced" (and faced paced as well) on the Internet, I thought it was a new "slang."
    Until I come across evidence to the contrary, I will take your word for it as being a misspelling of "fast paced."