• Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile perhaps

I would be thankful if somebody would correct my words

perhaps making money was my only target, i would have continued that job. but i needed something apart(beyond) from money. I want to develop my career along with my job. so I seek a job where my skills are best utilised, at the same time I want to work under a superior that helps me to improve my career.

my previous job gave me a good compensation, but did n't give me a growth. because nobody is there to guide me, what i do there is final...... i implemented everything as far as i know.

thanks a lot

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by sureshfina View Post
    I would be thankful if somebody would correct my words

perhaps [If] making money was my only target, I would have continued that job, but I needed something apart from money. I want to develop my career along with my job, so I seek a job where my skills are best utilised, and at the same time I want to work under a superior that [with someone who / with a manager who] helps me to improve my career.

My previous job gave me a good compensation, but didn't give me a growth. because nobody is there to guide me. What i do there is final...... I implemented everything as far as I know.

Thanks a lot
    General observations: "I" is always capitalized. Start new sentences with a capital letter.

Your second paragraph would be better expressed as:

My previous/last job was well paid but did not contribute to my development as there was no-one there to guide me. What I did there was routine and I have now learned all that I can from it.