Post Thanks / Like

Default something different

I'm posting an advertisement. My teacher told me in June that in order to understand how to write an applicant letter I should try first writing some advertisement.. could anyone help me correcting it?? Thank you (all is fantasy but I'm taking my exam within a week and I need practicing a lot every kind of writing) thank you after all

British air
    Personal assistant 6 month contract L 1,200 per month
    A personal assistant is required in order to cover a maternity leave of six months. The applicant must have good word processing skills and have a good command of English. It is highly desirable the knowledge of any other European language (a test in fluency will be done).

The person appointed should be good at interpersonal skills and overworking should not be a problem (overwork will be paid).

For any further information, please, contact at 0099339309. Applicant letters should be sent before 1st October in order to be considered for the post.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: something different

My suggestions:

British air
    Personal assistant 6 month contract L 1,200 per month
    A personal assistant is required for six months maternity leave cover. The applicant must have good word processing skills and a good command of English. Knowledge of any other European language is desirable (a test in fluency will be done).

The person appointed will be good at interpersonal skills and be able to work flexible hours (any overtime will receive good remuneration).

For further information, please contact 0099339309. Applicant letters should be arrive before 1st October in order to be considered for the post.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: something different

Thank you Anglika, I'll take your suggestions in consideration. Thank you for everything.