Edil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Work Quicly \ slowly ... check my Essay

It's good when you do anything by good way . I think you can work quickly and carefully and the outcomes become good . It's not due to how quickly or slowly you are but due to Are you professional in this job or not . Some people think when they work slowly and carefully, they will get good thing and that's right but also they can work quickly and get good thing.

There's an ancient thought says ( quickness from satan ) that mean it is just a thought in their mind but when the truth changes , they will change their mind . Person's character also affect on his\ her work where accurate people work slowly and carefully and they can't work quickly at all because they think if they work quickly their work will be wrong and contain a lot of mistakes may there's no mistakes but thatís their real feeling toward quick work . As well as people who work quickly canít work but quickly and if they work slowly they feel that thereís something wrong and try to work quickly again that thing root inside them and can't get rid of it . Sometimes quick and slow work due to the work itself. Some jobs rely on the quickness in work so worker try their best to be quick, on the other hand some jobs or work need slowness and carefulness to become good. Also using machine nor not affect on work because the nature of the machine make the work run quickly but if they use their hand their work will be slower than machine because even if he professional worker can't work as much as or as good as the machine . In general the quick work more beneficial than the slower because it raise the production of work thus increase the financial input whereas the slow work will limit the production and decrease the financial input. Itís known that handy work more expensive than the other where it is recorded high payment throughout the years.

Soup is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Work Quicly \ slowly ... check my Essay

Here are some suggestions:

It's good when you do anything in a good way. I think you can work quickly and carefully and the outcomes will be good. The result is not due to how quickly or slowly you are but how professional you are. Some people think if they work slowly and carefully, they will get good things, which is true, but working quickly gets you good things, too.

There's an ancient saying, quickness from Satan, which means that when the truth changes, your thoughts too will change.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Try:
    Some people think that if they work too quickly they will make a lot of mistakes.
    ~R

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps:
    It's not how slow or how fast you are but how efficient you are that counts.
    ~R

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee View Post
    Perhaps:
    It's not how slow or how fast you are but how efficient you are that counts.

~R
    Reminds me of an old BF.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Edil, after making the corrections, please post the revised essay here. Please do not make any changes to the original.

~R

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee View Post
    Edil, after making the corrections, please post the revised essay here. Please do not make any changes to the original.

~R
    But.. isn't that advertising that we do indeed help with and do homework assignments?

Edil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all thanks for helping

thank soup , thanks RonBee

It's good when you do anything in a good way . I think you can work quickly and carefully and the outcomes will be good . The result is not due to how quickly or slowly you are but how professional you are . Some people think if they work slowly and carefully, they will get good things and which is true but working quickly gets good thing, too

There's an ancient saying, quickness from satan, which mean that when the truth changes , your thoughts will change too . Person's character also affect on his\ her work where accurate people work slowly and carefully and they can't work quickly at all because Some people think that if they work too quickly they will make a lot of mistakes may there's no mistakes but thatís their real feeling toward quick work . As well as people who work quickly canít work but quickly and if they work slowly they feel that thereís something wrong and try to work quickly again that thing root inside them and can't get rid of it . Sometimes quick and slow work due to the work itself. Some jobs rely on the quickness in work so worker try their best to be quick, on the other hand some jobs or work need slowness and carefulness to become good. Also using machine affect on work because the nature of the machine make the work run quickly but if they use their hand their work will be slower than machine because even if he professional worker can't work as much as or as good as the machine . In general the quick work more beneficial than the slower because it raise the production of work thus increase the financial input whereas the slow work will limit the production and decrease the financial input. Itís known that handy work more expensive than the other where it is recorded high payment throughout the years.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Edil View Post

It's good when you do anything in a good way . I think you can work quickly and carefully and the outcomes will be good . The result is not due to how quickly or slowly you are but how professional you are . Some people think if they work slowly and carefully, they will get good things and which is true but working quickly gets good thing, too

Try:
    It's good when you do anything in a good way. I think you can work quickly and carefully and the outcomes will be good. The result is not due to how fast or slow you are but how professional you are. Some people think if they work slowly and carefully, they will get good results. That is true, but working quickly can get good results too.
    That's all for now.

~R