No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
If you are a teacher, could you add your name to this list so that learners can refer to it.

Thanks

I teach ESL and Academic English to adults.

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I teach ESL to all age-groups - preferably late-teen/adult. I've also taught (Continental) Portuguese (to adult beginners).

b

Soup

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
China
Tdol, ESL and Academic English to adults
BobK, ESL to all age-groups
Soup, ESL, EFL, ESOL, ESP, EAL (preschool to preMBA and corporate)

Harry Smith

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Russian Federation
Tdol, ESL and Academic English to adults
BobK, ESL to all age-groups
Soup, ESL, EFL, ESOL, ESP, EAL (preschool to preMBA and corporate)

Harry Smith ESL ( Using my own methods of teaching without any hometask)

Teia

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Teia Petrescu - EFL, FCE, Police Academy

riverkid

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
riverkid - I taught abroad for 17 years, mostly Grades 1 to 9, but also my team teaching partners, senior high school students, university students, adults, and research scientists.

I will soon be starting an intensive program with a gentleman from Kazakhstan who will be the rep in his country for a local manufacturer.

Batfink

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Ireland
Current Location
China
Batfink - Teacher of many years. Very passionate of the language, and strong on the culture that surrounds the English language.

Now in China, but can be available if people are patient.

Clare James

Member Type
Academic
I've taught for quite a few more years than I care to admit: mostly adults, though also some teens and young learners. A lot of exam preparation, business English, English for Academic purposes and English for special purposes. I've been a teacher trainer, but I'm moving into materials development at the moment, which is my current main area of interest. I have a website of free activities for teachers at ELTgames.com.

Last edited:

naomimalan

Member Type
English Teacher
I started teaching here in France once I got my TEFL diploma 20 years ago. Have taught high-school children but principally adults of all ages: general English (beginners to advanced) and medical English, both of which I love; also business English, which I’m not too keen on (even though I co-authored a book on it for French students: “ Make it your Business” which I don’t consider to be very good and would personally never want to use as a course book.)

Have reduced my workload now as am semi-retired. Which gives me time to log on to your recently discovered forum. I enjoy it so much that I fear I’ll become addicted to it if I don’t watch out.
:-D:-D

Horsa

Member Type
English Teacher
I have taught all age groups from very young learners to adults. All level from beginner to Very advanced. EFL, ESP, Business English. Exam classes for IELTS, CPE, CAE and FCE. I have run initial teacher training courses, Inset seminars and courses and have participated in the running of TKT courses.

JessicaJones

Member Type
English Teacher
Hi,
I have been teaching private students in Vancouver, and also went to Japan on a working holiday visa before.
Feel free to PM me anytime.
Good luck at all you do!

Philly

Member Type
English Teacher
Hi all

My work experience lies in both business and in teaching. I find teaching more rewarding. :-D I've been involved in ESL and teaching for more than 20 years now. I spent 18 years in Germany doing mainly Business English courses in international companies, and also general English courses for families preparing for relocation to the US.

MaryTeacher

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hi-

I've been teaching ESL since 1993, and have taught all levels and worked in teacher training. I was permanent faculty at a university college until moving to another area of the country. I now work as an online teacher/tutor and do some consulting.

Mary
www.athomewithenglish.com

poorboy_9

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
China
Fairly new to the teaching profession (3 yrs.); working on MEd. at Pepperdine. Took a year off to teach in China. TESL, TEFL certs.; BA Lib Arts, Tech school for Microprocessor design, MCSE & Novell CNE. Last job was PLC’s for CNC’s. Hobby is horticulture/horses. (….also ride a “chrome pony”)

helpful.tutor

Member Type
English Teacher
***I taught high school ESL for over 7 years (Western USA)

***I currently tutor ESL students.

***I have taught the following ESL levels: beginning, intermediate and advanced students.

whitemoon

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Myanmar
I teach English to trainees in Central Agriculture Research and Training Centre, Hlegu Township, Yangon Diviaion.
I teach High School students English with my own way.
Sometimes I teach graduates four-skill English.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
My wife and I have been teaching ESL in France to students from age 13 to adult for 5 years we both have TEFL diplomas, I was previously a horticulturist and teacher of horticulture, my wife was formerly a primary school teacher (French) she also teaches music and art. We also do English - French and French - English translation.

jaykaylam

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
New Zealand
I've been teaching English for 5 years - England, Algeria and now New Zealand. I work full time at an English Academy and also have private students.

I teach levels beginner to advanced, ages approx 11 to adult, and mainly general English.

English-coach

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Spain
I've taught English for the past 3 years, focusing on business English with adults. I've taught with Vaughan Systems and Publo Ingles and I now am an independent instructor/webmaster.

I love teaching English and helping others learn. :-D

Last edited:

LeighS

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
South Africa
Current Location
Spain
Hi, my name's Leigh. I've been teaching English as a foreign language for 7 years. I worked in a language school on the Costa Brava (Spain) for the first 3 years and since then as a one-on-one teacher at home. My students are all ages (children, teens, adults) and all levels (starter to advanced) A lot of the work I do involves preparing sts for the Cambridge ESOL exams. I'm now also teaching online and offering a translation service. I've just started a blog Inside English Blog (it's still in its early days) ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.