Those I have deleted had no errors.Hello teacher!
Kindly check the grammar of the following statements. Thanks
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that all Scriptures in th Bible are divinely inspired and the only infallible authoritative God's breathed.
3. We believe that God, whom Jesus called Abba ("Father"), is the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe.
4. The descriptions presented in Genesis containing facts of actual event [contain facts about actual events] that provides a reliable basis about the origin and history of mankind, the Earth, and the Universe
5. God designed the plan of Mystery before the cretion of the world.
6. All mankind are [mankind is singular - "All men are"] sinners since birth inherently from Adam and intrinsically individual by free will and are subject to face God's condemnation. Frankly this sentence really does not make sense.
7. We believe in Jesus Christ as the Logos, the Saviour, the Redeemer, the Mediator, the Peacemaker, the only way to God's eternal Kingdom, the truth and the life. He shall return here on Earth and reign over the millennial kingdom.
8. The Lord Jesus Christ, the God the Son, was [delete] suffered at the hands of men, was crucified, and gave Himself for the sins of the world but God raised Him from the dead proving that He is the Son of God. Jesus's death expressed the breaking of the power of sin and evil, delivering us from the [delete]death to eternal life. Recognizing and accepting of Jesus' crucifixion and death as the full payment for sins.This sentence is incomplete. Rephrase it.
10. Jesus gave the Holy Spirit before He ascended to Heaven to empower believers and bind together all in the one body of Christ: the Church.
11. The Holy Spirit works with each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness. He also enables unbelievers to repent and accept Jesus as Savior, Lord and God.
12. Sinners are subject to eternal punishment and the righteous are rewarded with eternal life.