Thread: Help!

Carla Matos Guest

Unhappy Help!

hi my name is Carla Iam having problem with my writing skills I need someone to edit my school papers.
    thanks Carla matos.

riverkid is offline Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Matos View Post
    hi my name is Carla Iam having problem with my writing skills I need someone to edit my school papers.
    thanks Carla matos.
    Put some examples [not too lengthy] on this site as questions, Carla.

Carla Matos is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

For example: His family is under the food stamp program they received only $600 per month. Billy's family suffers for lack of proper alimentation.More over Billy's family struggle every day, with lack of food, lack of primary needs at home.
    OK question I know in this paragraph Iam missing someting or something is not correct. please help me Thanks againg.

riverkid is offline Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Matos View Post
    For example: His family is under the food stamp program they received only $600 per month. Billy's family suffers for lack of proper alimentation.More over Billy's family struggle every day, with lack of food, lack of primary needs at home.
    OK question I know in this paragraph Iam missing someting or something is not correct. please help me Thanks againg.
    Are you a junior high or senior high school student, Carla? I see that your native language is Spanish.

His family is covered under the food stamp program, from which they receive[d] only $600 per month. Billy's family suffers [for] from lack of proper nutrition [alimentation].

Moreover, Billy's family struggles every day with lack of food and lack of primary needs at home.

Don't worry too much about your writing. It'll get better as you practice. Native speaking kids have to learn how to write too for writing isn't a natural thing like speaking.

Keep asking questions and keep writing, maybe a journal. Good luck.