• Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Post sachin tendulkar

Recollect the memories, I had started watching cricket, when Sachin made debut in his career i.e. 1989. Sachin Tendulkar, name itself express admire and high regard by all the peoples who loves cricket. The charm, passion, elegant style, superb timing and above all his calm attitude toward aggressive bowler, energize me to stick in front of TV when he was playing. No matter how bad Sachin play, he always looks venerable, threat and evoke uncertainty to the bowler. Most of the time the world-class bowler seems to be a ordinary bowler when he played his shot. Can you imagine how much reputation he gathers in his cricketing career? It was always seeing in the match when standing ovation, laud of applause and cherished clapping came from the crowd when he was walking towards the crease from pavilion and vice versa in any part of the world.

I felt insecure when Sachin played his lofted shot although cameraman didnít able to trace the ball and quickly move and show the boundary line, at that moment my heart was choked and it beats again when the cameraman showed the umpires, who raise his both hands, and it become sixer.

Recent tour to England, what one can say about Sachin! He always shut the mouth of the critics by scoring runs with his bat. Umpires were so nervous that they were not able to give a right decision . A man with 41 Centuries,85 half centuries & 51MoM awards in his pocket always shows his prowess and far ahead from other players. Can you suggest me one name who seems to break the 15,000 ODI runs record. We always give and show the gratitude and respect to this person, who entertain us and lifts the spirit of the Indian team for last 18 years.

Those who are in favour that Sachin should be dropped from the Indian team would do well to remember his performance in the 1996&2003 World cup, Sharjah cup and many instance where his presence was enough to give the moral support to win the matches.
    Yes I agree with all of you that he is not a match finisher but can you tell me without his batting effort that match would ever come to the dramatic situation, where we might thought that India would able to win that match.

Whether it was batting, bowling & fielding Rarely you would find any match apart from Sachin contribution India would able to win the match Frankly speaking how can you expect one man to perform in every game? It is 11player team and always team will win when the 5-6 Players are going to perform on that particular match.
    So think once again before make comment to the player like Sachin Tendulkar as Sir Don Bradman gave word of praise for him.

arunp is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sachin tendulkar

Quote Originally Posted by joydutta99 View Post
    Recollect the memories, I had started watching cricket, when Sachin made debut in his career i.e. 1989. Sachin Tendulkar, name itself express admire and high regard by all the peoples who loves cricket. The charm, passion, elegant style, superb timing and above all his calm attitude toward aggressive bowler, energize me to stick in front of TV when he was playing. No matter how bad Sachin play, he always looks venerable, threat and evoke uncertainty to the bowler. Most of the time the world-class bowler seems to be a ordinary bowler when he played his shot. Can you imagine how much reputation he gathers in his cricketing career? It was always seeing in the match when standing ovation, laud of applause and cherished clapping came from the crowd when he was walking towards the crease from pavilion and vice versa in any part of the world.

I felt insecure when Sachin played his lofted shot although cameraman didn’t able to trace the ball and quickly move and show the boundary line, at that moment my heart was choked and it beats again when the cameraman showed the umpires, who raise his both hands, and it become sixer.

Recent tour to England, what one can say about Sachin! He always shut the mouth of the critics by scoring runs with his bat. Umpires were so nervous that they were not able to give a right decision . A man with 41 Centuries,85 half centuries & 51MoM awards in his pocket always shows his prowess and far ahead from other players. Can you suggest me one name who seems to break the 15,000 ODI runs record. We always give and show the gratitude and respect to this person, who entertain us and lifts the spirit of the Indian team for last 18 years.

Those who are in favour that Sachin should be dropped from the Indian team would do well to remember his performance in the 1996&2003 World cup, Sharjah cup and many instance where his presence was enough to give the moral support to win the matches.
    Yes I agree with all of you that he is not a match finisher but can you tell me without his batting effort that match would ever come to the dramatic situation, where we might thought that India would able to win that match.

Whether it was batting, bowling & fielding Rarely you would find any match apart from Sachin contribution India would able to win the match Frankly speaking how can you expect one man to perform in every game? It is 11player team and always team will win when the 5-6 Players are going to perform on that particular match.
    So think once again before make comment to the player like Sachin Tendulkar as Sir Don Bradman gave word of praise for him.
    No one denies Sachin's past performance. He is very good at present too.But then past and present performances should not guarantee future selections.Selection has to be made on the player's form at that time.Every player has to be judged on a level playing field.

joydutta99 is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sachin tendulkar

Quote Originally Posted by arunp View Post
    No one denies Sachin's past performance. He is very good at present too.But then past and present performances should not guarantee future selections.Selection has to be made on the player's form at that time.Every player has to be judged on a level playing field.
    Thanks for your views bUT Can you find the grammmitical mistake in this article . As it will improvise to write another .