1. What is 'sense of wonder'? That feeling that there are wonderful things in the world.
2. What does 'you get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger' mean? Is it a common expression? Although you have your desires fulfilled, that you maintain a desire for more. No - not a "common expression". This is a song - they have their own constructions.
3. What does 'may you never take one single breath for granted' mean? That you stay aware that you are very fortunate to be alive.
4. What does ' God forbid love ever leaves you empty handed' mean? Is it a common expression? With God's help, you will never be left bereft by love. [see comment on #2]
5. What is a fighting chance? Is it a common expression? A fighting change = A chance to win but only with a struggle. This is a common expression: "He has a fighting chance of surviving the operation to remove the tumour."
- For Teachers