• Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face help edit my farewll email

Could any one help edit my farewell email?

Dear Co-Workers

As many of you probably know “today is my last day”. The reason is not related to internal condition or having been offered a job by another company, but family relation. Before I leave, I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to my friends, colleagues and superiors, and to let you all know my feeling since I joined Firstcambodia to the reason that it has been to type “Today is my last day.”

I would like to thank for all your support, patience and friendship you have provided me since I initially started working here. With the help of all you, we could overcome many challenges both internal and external, our customers, in any circumstance.

Definitely, I am also pleased to say thank to all my superiors who have always supported and coached me during my time at Firstcambodia. I have learned a great deal such as personal development, selling skills and so on. Whenever miscommunication is too common, you consistently impress and inspired me with the sheer magnitude of your misinformation. You have taught me more than I could ever ask for and, in most cases, ever did ask for. I have been fortunate enough to work with some absolutely interchangeable supervisors on a wide variety of seemingly identical projects - an invaluable lesson in overcoming daily tedium.

There is so much that I haven’t accomplished in the last nine months and I feel uncomfortable that I haven’t achieved what the company set out to achieve - namely achieving the company sales targets. Being so embarrassed, I leave with a feeling that I haven’t done my best, and I leave with some sadness because of all the friends old and new who have been my support over the past eleven and half months.

And to most of my peers: even though we barely acknowledged each other within these office walls, I hope that in the future, should we pass on the street, you will regard me the same way as I regard you.

Finally, when departing, I wish Firstcambodia continued success in all endeavors.

I can be reached at my personal email address (EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead). Please keep in touch.

Thanks you again for everything!!!

Sincerely,

E Sophea

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help edit my farewll email

Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    Could any one help edit my farewell email?

Dear Co-Workers

As many of you probably know “today is my last day”. The reason is not related to internal conditions or having been offered a job by another company, but family relation [personal matters/family related] Before I leave, I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to my friends, colleagues and superiors, and to let you all know my feeling since I joined Firstcambodia to the reason that it has been to type [point that I typed] “Today is my last day.”

I would like to thank [all of you/everyone] for all your support, patience and friendship you have provided me since I initially [delete - not necessary] started working here. With the help of all of you, we could overcome many challenges both internal and external, our customers, in any circumstance. [and helped our customers at all times]

Definitely, I am also pleased to say thank to all my superiors who have always supported and coached me during my time at Firstcambodia. I have learned a great deal such as personal development, selling skills and so on. Whenever miscommunication is too common [While communication can be a problem {{I am not clear what you are trying to say}}], you consistently impress and inspired me with the sheer magnitude of your misinformation [OOOPS, I don't think you want to say that! - information]. You have taught me more than I could ever ask for and, in most cases, ever did ask for. I have been fortunate enough to work with some absolutely interchangeable [invaluable/wonderful] supervisors on a wide variety of seemingly identical projects - an invaluable lesson in overcoming daily tedium.

There is so much that I haven’t accomplished in the last nine months and I feel uncomfortable that I haven’t achieved what the company set out to achieve - namely achieving the company sales targets. Being so embarrassed, [delete - not required]I leave with a feeling that I haven’t done my best, and I leave with some sadness because of all the friends old and new who have been my support over the past eleven and half months.

And to most of my peers: even though we barely acknowledged each other within these office walls, I hope that in the future, should we pass on the street, you will regard me the same way as I regard you.

Finally, when departing, I wish Firstcambodia continued success in all its endeavors.

I can be reached at my personal email address (EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead). Please keep in touch.

Thanks you again for everything!!!

Sincerely,

E Sophea
    I am taking it that you did not check your words in a dictionary?