Thread: My Life

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Life

specially, i don' know tense and grammar. i don' know my composition come to understand. please help me~

When I was young, I was aggressive and enthusiastic child. In my childhood was everybody equal, I glowed with pride. I aggressively tried many things with curious glance and sometimes failed, too. But I donít feel small. I leaded my fellows at the head of class and I had a large acquaintance.

However, with advancing years and knowing the world, I found a shabby me. Appearance, academic clique, money and so on. Those things make me grow miserable. I am reluctant to give up such things, ĎI have been a man of that kidney?í I was getting feel of it, disappointed me cling to those things. And when I took a long look at myself, I found that I seriously lost confidence.

So I tried to become a good person or person who is called a man of nice by another people. I would like to be a good person to everyone and then I became a man of lacking backbone. I would like to be a loved person by everyone and then I had been hurt in full of my mind unlike smiling and bright outward appearance. Behaviors that I did to be considerate of other person made me look ludicrously and took greedy away from me. I wished to be a sincere person and treated people truly but that return to me as a gun.

I thought. This is wrong. Obviously I was committing errors. These things were not my looks. The Fear approached beyond me. Suddenly, I found out I had to seek for me than what became a good person. I needed means to take out me. So I begun to write a diary I hadnít ever written. I needed confidence. I needed passion. I recovered myself with writing a diary.

While I have written a diary, I knew the way I take care of me, strengthened my will and set up my sense of values. So, If someone has same agony and standing at the crossroad became an adult, I donít hesitate and will talk them, ďsearch for you!Ē
    Last edited by kumddadda; 27-Sep-2007 at 03:53.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: correct my composition~

it looks like you were in serious trouble.i'm not sure because i don't completely understand your writing,but i feel so.i like thoughtful people,and you must have been thinking alot,mustn't you?
    i'm going to start a new theard in the general members' discussion area for people to talk about everydays life things around them.my piont is to share living experience around the world and cooperate in grammar and verbal skills,share vocabulary and those sorts of things.you would be a very good writer there.so i hope to see you there.we could bave lot of things to share.
    bye dear!

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: correct my composition~

Quote Originally Posted by kumddadda View Post

When I was young, I was aggressive and enthusiastic child. In my childhood was everybody equal, I glowed with pride. I aggressively tried many things with curious glance and sometimes failed, too. But I donít feel small. I leaded my fellows at the head of class and I had a large acquaintance.
    When I was young I was an aggressive and enthusiastic child. In my childhood I was everybody's equal. I glowed with pride. i aggressively tried many things. I sometimes succeeded, and I sometimes failed, but I never felt small. I was the leader of my peer group and I had many friends.
    Much of the writing is difficult to understand if it can be understood at all. strive for greater clarity.

~R