• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Default business letter

I would appreciate it very much if you could correct any mistakes in the following letter.

Dear hotel manger,

I wonder if you can arrange an additional single room for friday night dated sep, 39, 2007 because one of our club memebers is arriving one day earler than the scheduled date.

Also, regarding the catering, I would like to know if you can change the meals from buffet to sandwiches. Our club member changed their schedule and they want to go hiking instead of haivng confernece on saturday afternoon. So, we need sandwiched.

finally, several of the members are going to make a presentation and I woulder what kind of equipment you can provide. i want to get more speifica information.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: business letter

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    Dear hotel manger,

I wonder if you can arrange an additional single room for friday night dated sep, 39, 2007 because one of our club memebers is arriving one day earler than the scheduled date.

Also, regarding the catering, I would like to know if you can change the meals from buffet to sandwiches. Our club member changed their schedule and they want to go hiking instead of haivng confernece on saturday afternoon. So, we need sandwiched.

finally, several of the members are going to make a presentation and I woulder what kind of equipment you can provide. i want to get more speifica information.
    Dear hotel manager (use the person's name):

I wonder if you can arrange an additional single room for Friday night Sept. 29, 2007, because one of our club members is arriving one day earlier than the scheduled date.

Also, regarding the catering, I would like to know if you can change the meals from buffet to sandwiches. Our club member changed his/her schedule and he/she wants to go hiking instead of attending conferences on Saturday afternoon. So, we need sandwiches.

Finally, several of the members are going to make presentations and I woulder what kind of equipment you can provide. I need specific information regarding that matter.

Cordially,
    (your name)