• Post Thanks / Like

Company core values

Hi all. I wanted to help a friend of mine with his company core values.
    Reading many articles I wrote and adapted some to what he needs.
    I'd like to hear some opinion from any native speaker to see if they are clear and correctly written.

Commitment
    IT Solutions is conscious that reflecting the professionalism in all aspects makes this company successful.

Communication
    We believe that communication is central to building a successful values-based company and culture.
    IT Solutions Company is experienced in intercultural communication always ensuring culture synergy between each other.
    Communicating with care starts simply with showing how much you care us.

Simplicity
    We find simplicity on the far side of complexity employing a totally integrated systems solution.

Courage
    IT Solutions consider integrity at its highest. This is because we face fear, converting integrity into a habit.
    Courage comes from commitment, care, and love for what we do.

Respect
    IT Solutions have confidence in each otherís capabilities and believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.

Thanks in advance
    Rodrigo

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Company core values

Quote Originally Posted by rodrimuino View Post
    Hi all. I wanted to help a friend of mine with his company core values.
    Reading many articles I wrote and adapted some to what he needs.
    I'd like to hear some opinion from any native speaker to see if they are clear and correctly written.

Commitment
    IT Solutions is conscious that reflecting the professionalism in all aspects makes this company successful. IT Solutions is committed to professionalism.

Communication
    We believe that communication is central to building a successful values-based company and culture. We believe that effective communication is essential.
    IT Solutions Company is experienced in intercultural communication always ensuring culture synergy between each other. IT Solutions is experienced in international communications, ensuring a synergy between company and client.
    Communicating with care starts simply with showing how much you care us. Care in communication shows how much we care about our clients.

Simplicity
    We find simplicity on the far side of complexity employing a totally integrated systems solution. Employing an integrated systems solution, we aim for simplicity rather than complexity.

Courage
    IT Solutions consider integrity at its highest. This is because we face fear, converting integrity into a habit. IT Solutions values integrity and applies it in all its dealings.
    Courage comes from commitment, care, and love for what we do. [good]

Respect
    IT Solutions have confidence in each otherís capabilities and believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust. IT Solutions believes that people work best where there is a foundation of trust.

Thanks in advance
    Rodrigo
    The important aspect to writing these kind of "core value" statements is that they should avoid wordiness and complex words. Direct simplicity is more effective.