Post Thanks / Like

Help me in translating a sentence, please!

I´d like to ask you for correction of this sentence. Thanks in advance.

Beste regards,

Novella

You can choose between two menus, they both are cheap: 70 Euro Ciro’s proposal (zucchini soup with king prawns and a poached egg, “fusilli” with “ragù” sauce of white grouper, John Dory with couscous of vegetables and shellfish, cheeses and rum baba) or 85 Euro Salvatore’s proposal (lasagne with raw scampi, anchovies and cuttlefish, mussels stuffed with ricotta and aubergine purée served with candied tomatoes, noodles with anchovies and green peppers, a slice of sea bass with aubergines sautéed with garlic and parsley, tomato sauce, basil and oregano, pigeon with sweet and sour tomato jam and a white chocolate mousse with Avellino Fiano wine jelly and raspberry sauce).

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help me in translating a sentence, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Novella View Post
    I´d like to ask you for correction of this sentence. Thanks in advance.

Beste regards,

Novella

You can choose between two menus. They are both inexpensive: 70 Euro Ciro’s proposal (zucchini soup with king prawns and a poached egg, fusilli with ragù sauce of white grouper, John Dory with couscous of vegetables and shellfish, cheeses and rum baba) or 85 Euro Salvatore’s proposal (lasagne with raw scampi, anchovies and cuttlefish, mussels stuffed with ricotta and aubergine purée served with candied tomatoes, noodles with anchovies and green peppers, a slice of sea bass with aubergines sautéed with garlic and parsley, tomato sauce, basil and oregano, pigeon with sweet and sour tomato jam and a white chocolate mousse with Avellino Fiano wine jelly and raspberry sauce).
    Grammatically they look ok otherwise. I do have a question as to whether the lasagna is served with all three additions uncooked. It is not clear if it is only the scampi.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help me in translating a sentence, please!

Hi Anglika,

also in Italian it's not very clear, yet the lasagna should be served with all three additions uncooked.

Thanks so much!

Novella