.1. If a dog fouls the playground put it in a plastic bag What are you putting in the plastic bag?
2. Each of the staff members are required to complete the form Each staff member = singular verb
3. The procedures are enclosed for staf use; They are coloured grey full stop, not semi-colon. Who/what is coloured grey?
4. Head teachers must devise a suitable system, as described in the report Is it the suitable system that is described in the report?
5. The small pupil identification number is shown below And what about the large pupils? pupil + identification need to be joined.
6. The design of computer systems are always carried out by an qualified engineer One design = singular verb.
7. The team has had many meetings and reccomend the following action The argument is probably that "team" is a collective noun = singular verb.
8. The school, which won the compotition cheated the subclause needs a second comma.
9. The teacher completed a plan working over the weekend Who is working over the weekend?
10. Teachers who use this assesment frequently can identify problems at an early stage What is happening frequently?