• Post Thanks / Like

Recommendation letter, check please

Hello, folks. Please check this letter. I'm going to offer it TIA

I have known Stepan Suslov as student since September, 2006. Under my guidance he has been studying Systems of Economic Information Processing and Microeconomics and wrote a yearly project. Working with this young man is always an example of productive collaboration.

I can highly recommend Stepan for his intellectual ability, diligence and work habits. He is always ready to help his classmates. Most of his biweekly projects were made excellent and no one of them was delayed. Stepan is ambitious, industrious and motivated person, he always wants to gain insight into the essence of studied topics. However, his moderateness can temporarily conceal his original and energetic nature.

I must also make note of Stepanís exceptional academic performance. In my opinion, he can be classified as a top 5% student, what is undoubtedly the result of his hard and enthusiastic work.

Overall, Iím sure that Stepan Suslov is an excellent candidate for an international student exchange program and he will live up to expectations.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Michael Jackson
    Associate professor
    My lovely high school

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Recommendation letter, check please

I have known Stepan Suslov as a student since September, 2006. Under my guidance he has been studying Systems of Economic Information Processing and Microeconomics and wrote a yearly project. Working with this young man has always proved to be a model of productive collaboration.

I can highly recommend Stepan for his intellectual ability, diligence and work habits. He is always ready to help his classmates. Most of his bi-weekly projects were excellent and all of them were handed in before the required deadlines. Stepan is an ambitious, industrious and motivated person, he always tries to gain a deep insight into the essence of the topics he studies. However, his calm temperament sometimes conceals his unique and energetic nature.

I must also comment on Stepanís exceptional academic performance. In my opinion, he can be classified in the top 5%, which is undoubtedly the result of his hard and enthusiastic work.

Overall, Iím sure that Stepan Suslov is an excellent candidate for any international student exchange program and I am certain that he will more than live up to expectations.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require any further information.

• Post Thanks / Like

thanks, Horsa!

• Post Thanks / Like

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Zahaq Assocaites (Pvt.) Ltd. as the Queensbury College (International Office) for United Kingdom.
    Zahaq Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. and Queensbury College is eager to provide state-of-art facility in overseas consultancy and best edification in United Kingdom since last three years. We have competent team of professionalís International office of Queensbury College who have also experienced the life and academics of United Kingdom, they have full experience and excellence in student counseling, well aware of admission requirement, visa procedure etc. our offices located at a prime location in Islamabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad and Karachi and also in different capital of Pakistan.
    Zahaq Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. Presently representing Queensbury College in the UK. We can provide you most competitive services under one roof and our team of professionals can guide you with the best possible way to seek your career abroad. Queensbury College tuition fee is very cost affective and will lead you for a sound career growth.
    We are offering very cost affective packages especially in our College. Zahaq Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. represent Queensbury College is rated as Tier-4 ďAĒ ranking and have been very successful among the students for gaining their admissions and obtaining the visas.

We are pleased to inform you that new policy for UK student visa has launched and implemented. We are taking pleasure in informing you that we have a team of expert who would advise you with the newly introduced Points Based Scheme (PBS) under TIER 4 student visa policy.
    I am pleased to inform you that according to the new UK student visa policy, any international student need to acquire 40 points as per the newly introduced points based scheme. On all the students who applying for student visa, TIER-4 rules will be applied on that individual, which will cover only Student visa applications.

TIER 4 VISA APPLICATIONS

• According to New UK Border Agency rules, which has been implemented on 1st October 2009 , an applicant must achieve 40 points to be eligible for applying for his student visa application at BHC. These points will be calculated as follows:

30 points

It will be awarded to applicants who will get admission in any of the institution under TIER-4 Sponsor list

10 points

It will be awarded to applicant if he proves to have the sufficient funds to cover his tuition and living expenses from last 28 Days.

If you still want to take brief presentation on new UK Border Agency rules or you want to discuss about your case individually you can take appointment and we will guide you accordingly new UK Border Agency rules to best of your future and you will find bright career prospects upon acquiring new visa procedures.

We provide the following major services:
    Free Career Counseling
    Helping Individuals seeking their right objectives
    Providing all the necessary information at desktop level without any delay
    Guide to all students in seeking admission in Queensbury College
    We are representing several prestigious institutions abroad
    We do provide comprehensive guidance for pre-departure and post-arrival and also help our students getting the cheap accommodation and provide our support in finding the career oriented jobs.
    If you want to apply this is the right time because Queensbury College in our panel to offer you maximum and swift admission services. We assure you that our team will provide you step by step and comprehensive guidance throughout your admission and visa procedure and will help you with every step to meet your objectives and career goals.

Should you have any query in your mind, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,
    Kind regards,
    Fawad Ullah