rabia2906 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Plzzzzzz Help me out!!!!!!!

Plzzzz correct the mistakes in following letter!!!!!!!!

Mr ABC
    HR Manager
    ABC Bank Limited.

October 23, 2007

Dear Mr. ABC

SUB: APPLICATION FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POSITION

I wish to apply for the position of management trainee as ABC Bank Limited has established a worldwide reputation in the banking industry.

I'm currently enrolled in the final semester of a business administration course with a major in Finance at the ABC University, and will graduate in December 2007.

Your organization's unique involvement and position in the banking industry has prompted me to apply for the management trainee position in your organization. I am very interested in pursuing a career in the area of business administration. My academic transcript, which I have enclosed, shows that I have completed a wide range of subjects that provide me with a firm base of knowledge and skills relevant to the requirements of the management trainee position.

I have gone through 6 weeks internship programs during my years of study where I was given challenging tasks. I have performed well during the program which had helped me expose to various managerial skills and practical knowledge.

My attached resume demonstrates my capacity to be a leader, who is able to work in a team environment, set and achieve long and short term goals, think analytically and solve problems. I believe my knowledge and technical know-how in the field of management will help me contribute a great deal to your organization. Above all, I possess the interest and determination to perform well in the position you are offering.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the position further.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

-----------------------------
    (full name)

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Plzzzzzz Help me out!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabia2906 View Post
    I wish to apply for the position of management trainee as ABC Bank Limited has established a worldwide reputation in the banking industry.

Say:
    I wish to apply for the position of management trainee at ABC Bank Limited.
    I'm currently enrolled in the final semester of a business administration course with a major in Finance at the ABC University, and will graduate in December 2007.

Your organization's unique involvement and position in the banking industry has prompted me to apply for the management trainee position in your organization. I am very interested in pursuing a career in the area of business administration. My academic transcript, which I have enclosed, shows that I have completed a wide range of subjects that provide me with a firm base of knowledge and skills relevant to the requirements of the management trainee position.

Try:
    Your organization's unique position in the banking industry....
    I have gone through 6 weeks internship programs during my years of study where I was given challenging tasks. I have performed well during the program which had helped me expose to various managerial skills and practical knowledge.

Perhaps:
    I have gone through a six-week internship program where I was given challenging tasks. I performed well during the program which helped exposed me to various managerial techniques and helped me gain practical knowledge.
    My attached resume demonstrates my capacity to be a leader, who is able to work in a team environment, set and achieve long and short term goals, think analytically and solve problems. I believe my knowledge and technical know-how in the field of management will help me contribute a great deal to your organization. Above all, I possess the interest and determination to perform well in the position you are offering.

Try:
    My attached resume demonstrates my capacity to be a leader, a person who is able to work in a team environment, set and achieve long and short term goals, think analytically and solve problems. I believe my knowledge and technical know-how in the field of management will help me contribute a great deal to your organization. Above all, I possess the interest and determination to perform well in the position you are offering.

rabia2906 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Plzzzzzz Help me out!!!!!!!

Thanks RonBee