rabia2906 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Plzzzzzzz help me!!!!!!!

Plzzzz correct the mistakes in following letter, as i want to apply asap!!!!!!!!

Mr ABC
    HR Manager
    ABC Bank Limited.

October 23, 2007

Dear Mr. ABC

SUB: APPLICATION FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POSITION

I wish to apply for the position of management trainee as ABC Bank Limited has established a worldwide reputation in the banking industry.

I'm currently enrolled in the final semester of a business administration (or shud i write MBA) course with a major in Finance at the ABC University, and will graduate in December 2007.

Your organization's unique involvement and position in the banking industry has prompted me to apply for the management trainee position in your organization. I am very interested in pursuing a career in the area of business administration. My academic transcript, which I have enclosed, shows that I have completed a wide range of subjects that provide me with a firm base of knowledge and skills relevant to the requirements of the management trainee position.

I have gone through 6 weeks internship programs during my years of study where I was given challenging tasks. I have performed well during the program which had helped me expose to various managerial skills and practical knowledge.

My attached resume demonstrates my capacity to be a leader, who is able to work in a team environment, set and achieve long and short term goals, think analytically and solve problems. I believe my knowledge and technical know-how in the field of management will help me contribute a great deal to your organization. Above all, I possess the interest and determination to perform well in the position you are offering.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the position further.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

-----------------------------
    (full name)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Plzzzzzzz help me!!!!!!!

(I guess you would like to have a covering letter to your resume. A covering letter should not generally take much of the employer's time. It should state in a nutshell about your qualifications and your eligibility and experience, if any, to meet their expectations and requirements.)

With reference to your advertisement (quote the source where you got the news), I would like to apply for the post of Management Trainee in your reputed ABC Bank Limited. As I am almost about to complete my MBA in December this year, I hope I can meet your expectations and requirements. I have here attached my resume for your kind perusal, which, I hope, would give you a vivid details about my educations, experience and my accomplishments in general.

Thank for your time and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Thnx

Is the format OK???

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr ABC
    HR Manager
    ABC Bank Limited.

October 23, 2007

Dear Mr. ABC

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POSITION

I wish to apply for the position of management trainee as ABC Bank Limited has established a worldwide reputation in the banking industry.

I'm currently enrolled in the final semester of a business administration course with a major in Finance at ABC University, and will graduate in December 2007.

I am very interested in pursuing a career in the area of business administration. My academic transcript, which I have enclosed, shows that I have completed a wide range of subjects which provide me with a firm base of knowledge and skills relevant to the requirements of the management trainee position.

My attached resume demonstrates my capacity to be a leader, who is able to work in a team environment, set and achieve long and short term goals, think analytically and solve problems. I believe my knowledge and technical know-how in the field of management will help me contribute a great deal to your organization. Above all, I possess the interest and determination to perform well in the position you are offering.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the position further.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

-----------------------------
    (full name) [/quote].

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx alot Anglika