Post Thanks / Like

Default How to join these two paragraphs??

I did some corrections and finish the paragraph . shall you take a look of it? please

I know Mrs. Saito from her active involvement in the Research Group Project of Baltier University in which we participated together. The project, which lasted from the first term of 2006 to the middle term of 2007, comprised educational and life problems of foreign children in Japan. As well, as a Professor of Latin American studies and Spanish in the Faculty of International Relations at this University, I was a member of the jury committee for the evaluation of her master thesis dissertation last January.

Muchas Gracias

Naamplao is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to join these two paragraphs??

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    I did some corrections and finish the paragraph . shall you take a look of it? please

I know Mrs. Saito from her active involvement in the Research Group Project of Baltier University in which we participated together. The project, which lasted from the first term of 2006 to the middle term of 2007, comprised educational and life problems of foreign children in Japan. As well, as a Professor of Latin American studies and Spanish in the Faculty of International Relations at this University, I was a member of the jury committee for the evaluation of her master thesis dissertation last January.

Muchas Gracias
    There is only one part that I think could be improved. I would change "comprised educational..." to "studied the educational..."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to join these two paragraphs??

Thank you very much teacher.