• Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Kindly edit my Cover and CV

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in your recently advertised position of Part Time Teacher of English broadcasted through FM 103.25 MHz. I believe that my English knowledge would be an asset to your Institution. Please find an enclosed resume, which further details my work experience and qualifications.

I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelorís degree in Marketing in 2004. After I finished the University, I have found myself that my knowledge of Business English, Writing Skill, Business Letter and Research Methodology have brought me with an outstanding uses of English. Fortunately, I have been offered a job as a Credit Officer for the Canadia Bank Plc where I am compelled and necessary to use English.

Anyway, I am an enthusiastic and friendly person and I enjoy working with people both young and old particularly teaching English.

I look forward to meeting you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at 012 725 775

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours Faithfully

Sek Sophal
    Attached Files Attached Files

doalbert is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kindly edit my Cover and CV

well done!
    your writing shows your talent and indicates that you are a skillful user of english as well as that it shows your ability to express your thought in a well mannered way.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kindly edit my Cover and CV

Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in your recently advertised position of Part Time Teacher of English broadcasted through FM 103.25 MHz. I believe that my English knowledge would be an asset to your Institution. Please find an enclosed resume, which further details my work experience and qualifications.
    OK

I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelorís degree in Marketing in 2004. After I finished the University, I have found myself that my knowledge of Business English, Writing Skill, Business Letter and Research Methodology have brought me with an outstanding uses of English. Fortunately, I have been offered a job as a Credit Officer for the Canadia Bank Plc where I am compelled and necessary to use English.
    Try:
    I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelorís degree in Marketing in 2004. After I finished the University, I have found discovered that my knowledge of Business English, Writing Skills, Business Letter and Research Methodology have given me an outstanding command of business English. Fortunately, I have been offered a job as a Credit Officer for the Canadia Bank Plc where I am required to use English.
    Anyway, I am an enthusiastic and friendly person and I enjoy working with people both young and old particularly teaching English.

I look forward to meeting you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at 012 725 775

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours Faithfully

Sek Sophal
    Delete "Anyway" (in the first sentence). It is not necessary, and it is too informal.

~R