Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    esophea is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Red face Kindly edit my Cover and CV

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    I am writing to express my interest in your recently advertised position of Part Time Teacher of English broadcasted through FM 103.25 MHz. I believe that my English knowledge would be an asset to your Institution. Please find an enclosed resume, which further details my work experience and qualifications.

    I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelorís degree in Marketing in 2004. After I finished the University, I have found myself that my knowledge of Business English, Writing Skill, Business Letter and Research Methodology have brought me with an outstanding uses of English. Fortunately, I have been offered a job as a Credit Officer for the Canadia Bank Plc where I am compelled and necessary to use English.

    Anyway, I am an enthusiastic and friendly person and I enjoy working with people both young and old particularly teaching English.

    I look forward to meeting you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at 012 725 775

    Thank you for your time and consideration.

    Yours Faithfully



    Sek Sophal
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    doalbert is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Kindly edit my Cover and CV

    well done!
    your writing shows your talent and indicates that you are a skillful user of english as well as that it shows your ability to express your thought in a well mannered way.

  3. #3
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    16,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Kindly edit my Cover and CV

    Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam,

    I am writing to express my interest in your recently advertised position of Part Time Teacher of English broadcasted through FM 103.25 MHz. I believe that my English knowledge would be an asset to your Institution. Please find an enclosed resume, which further details my work experience and qualifications.
    OK

    Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelorís degree in Marketing in 2004. After I finished the University, I have found myself that my knowledge of Business English, Writing Skill, Business Letter and Research Methodology have brought me with an outstanding uses of English. Fortunately, I have been offered a job as a Credit Officer for the Canadia Bank Plc where I am compelled and necessary to use English.
    Try:
    I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelorís degree in Marketing in 2004. After I finished the University, I have found discovered that my knowledge of Business English, Writing Skills, Business Letter and Research Methodology have given me an outstanding command of business English. Fortunately, I have been offered a job as a Credit Officer for the Canadia Bank Plc where I am required to use English.
    Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    Anyway, I am an enthusiastic and friendly person and I enjoy working with people both young and old particularly teaching English.

    I look forward to meeting you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at 012 725 775

    Thank you for your time and consideration.

    Yours Faithfully



    Sek Sophal
    Delete "Anyway" (in the first sentence). It is not necessary, and it is too informal.

    ~R

Similar Threads

  1. Help edit my cover please
    By esophea in forum CVs, Resumes and Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-Jun-2007, 22:05
  2. Edit my Cover please
    By esophea in forum CVs, Resumes and Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-Jan-2007, 01:44
  3. edit my cover please
    By esophea in forum CVs, Resumes and Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Aug-2006, 16:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •