• Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default plesae kindly help edit another Cover please

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your recent advertisement on FM 103.25 has caught my attention and interest, and it appears that my professional qualification and career interest are very much in line with your requirements. A resume giving details of my qualification and experience is enclosed for your consideration.

Presently, I am a sophomore who will graduate from Build Bright University (BBU) with the Bachelor of Art in English. Before I entered the university, I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a bachelor degree in Accounting. As you will see my transcripts attached with my resume, I am an outstanding and hardworking student in most of my classes, especially in English subject I got a better grade than any other subjects. More specifically, it has always been my attention to be a Teacher of English. Therefore, at school I have often prepared myself to be a team leader and an acting teacher of English. With this position, I have always explained English grammars, researched new exercises and explanation and corrected homework I have given to my team members.

I believe that my extensive use of English together with other skills listed in my resume would be an asset to your organization.

I am keen on joining your institution and becoming one member of the creative team sincerely and I am confident that I can perform the work effectively and efficiently.

I look forward to meeting you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at 012 365454

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Plese also take a look on my attached Resume

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plesae kindly help edit another Cover please

Suggestons:
    a Bachelor of Arts
    Bachelor's Degree
    especially in English subject, where I got a better grade than in any other subjects
    Say:
    I am keen on joining your institution and becoming a member of the creative team, and I am confident that I can perform the work effectively and efficiently.