Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb people doesn't love me

people doesn't love me
    I've always tried to make some funny atmosphere for people whatever they were. I've perfectly tried to build my self and support my self confidence. But the problem was inside my feelings. I've always imagined that I'm so unfriendly. people doesn't love me at all. A lot of them have said in face: we are bored of you.. you are on our face. But I've never given up. When I was a child I fell in love with belly dance and I started dance in front of some women or girls. they have degraded me they think I'm a bad girl or maybe they think I'll sell my body for men. They hated me more and more. But I've never given up. I've opened my msn I see them. They have blocked me. Or they escape of me. Nobody wants to talk to me or to be my best friend. My ex lover pushed me out and he gave me a good silly gift. He chose a very painful epilogue. Am I so insignificant? or have I something wrong? Or maybe because I love physical sakes!!
    I'm confused.

1- I wrote this sakes. I'd like to add some idioms on my writing but I don't want to tell me how to use them I just want to know them and I'll try how to add them inside my writing. Then I'll ask you.

2- I'd like to correct my grammatical mistakes please.
    Last edited by Devil's tear; 30-Oct-2007 at 06:29.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: people doesn't love me

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's tear View Post
    People don't love me
    I've always tried to make some funny atmosphere [a happy atmosphere] for people whatever they were. I've perfectly tried to build myself and support my self-confidence. But the problem was inside [delete - not necessery] my feelings. I've always imagined that I'm so unfriendly, people don't love me at all. A lot of them have said in face[to my face]: we are bored of you...you are in our face. But I've never given up. When I was a child I fell in love with belly dance and I started dance [dancing/to dance]in front of some women or girls. They have degraded [disapproved of]me. They thought I'm a bad girl or maybe they thought I'll sell my body to men. They hated me more and more. But I've never given up. I've opened my msn I see them.[??? don't know what you mean here] They have blocked me. Or they escape of me [from me]. Nobody wants to talk to me or to be my best friend. My ex-lover pushed me out and he gave me a good silly gift[Again, I am not sure of your meaning]. He chose a very painful epilogue. Am I so insignificant? or have I something wrong? Or maybe it is because I love physical sakes [the feeling of dancing]!
    I'm confused.

1- I wrote this sakes. I'd like to add some idioms to my writing but I don't want you to tell me how to use them. I just want to know them and I'll try how to add them to my writing. Then I'll ask you.

2- I'd like to correct my grammatical mistakes please.
    How's this?

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect.
    But why not to use does with people?
    As I know it can't be peoples!!
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

People is plural so needs the plural verb.

I do
    You do
    He/She does
    We/You/They do

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Angelika I really appreciate it.
    Could you check this one:

Hello all
    Welcome to the foreign languages section. As you know this section doesn't specialize in Arabic language so please don't use Arabic language if you want to write replies.
    We allow you to write in Arabic if you would explain any language grammar like Italian, spanish, Russian, Turkish...etc.
    But any topic which is specialize in English you have to use English language.
    participations must be in English.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's tear View Post
    Thank you Angelika I really appreciate it.
    Could you check this one:

Hello all
    Welcome to the foreign languages section. As you know, this section doesn't specialize in Arabic language so please don't use Arabic language if you want to write replies.
    We allow you to write in Arabic if you would [want to / are trying to ] explain any {any other}language's grammar like Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish...etc.
    But for any topic which is specialize [specifically] in English you have to use the English language.
    Participations must be in English.
    "Arabic language" - usually we would simply say Arabic, but perhaps you are think of related languages. If so, then "doesn't specialize in Arabic languages" would be better. I would omit "language" otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Anglika.