Thread: pease help me

PURPURA is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool pease help me

Hello I´m studying ENGLISH I M FROM BARCELONA, PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME WITH MY COMPOSITIONS??

THANK YOU VERY MUCHH!!

A film I´ve enjoyed recently is “Perfect stranger”,it´s an American film, it´s a suspense thriller film directed by James Foley.

The film is set in New York city, stars are Halle Berry who plays to Rowena Price a reporter who wants to discover the secrets of important people to get famous in her newspaper, and Bruce Willis who plays Harrison Hill, a rich man who is the manager of the most important marketing companies in New York.

Harrison is married and has a romance with a childhood friend of Rowena, she is called Grace. Grace is murdered and Rowena wants to discover the true with the help of her friend and expert in technologies Miles Haley.

Rowena is infiltrated in the Harrison´s company to discover the true,in the same time she is chating to Harrison to get information, however she discovers a connexion between her friend Grace,her boyfriend and her friend Miles , this fact confuse to Rowena and the spectator ,because Grace had some secret which is the cause of her death, who killed to Rowena to protect the secrect??

Personally, I.ve enjoyed very much this film ,the story go by quickly and you can’t discover the true from the end.
    In conclusion, I recommend that you see the film and you will spend a good time in suspense, who will be the murder??

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: pease help me

Quote Originally Posted by PURPURA View Post
    Hello I´m studying ENGLISH I M FROM BARCELONA, PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME WITH MY COMPOSITIONS??

THANK YOU VERY MUCHH!!

A film I´ve enjoyed recently is “Perfect Stranger”,it´s an American film, it´s a suspense thriller film directed by James Foley. You have three separate sentences here. Full stops/periods, not commas.

The film is set in New York city, stars are Halle Berry who plays to Rowena Price, a reporter who wants to discover the secrets of important people to get famous in her newspaper, and Bruce Willis who plays Harrison Hill, a rich man who is the manager of the most important marketing companies in New York. [Many companies or one company?]

Harrison is married and has a romance with a childhood friend of Rowena, she is called Grace. Grace is murdered and Rowena wants to discover the true with the help of her friend and expert in technologies, Miles Haley.

Rowena is infiltrated in the Harrison´s company to discover the true,in the same time she is chatting to Harrison to get information, however she discovers a connexion between her friend Grace,her boyfriend and her friend Miles , this fact confuse to Rowena and the spectator ,because Grace had some secret which is the cause of her death, who killed to Rowena to protect the secrect??

Personally, I.ve enjoyed very much this film ,the story go by quickly and you can’t discover the true from the end.
    In conclusion, I recommend that you see the film and you will spend a good time in suspense, who will be the murder??
    You are confused about punctuation. A sentence ends with a full stop/period [ . ] The next sentence starts after a space and with a capital letter.

Commas [ , ] are used to set off clauses and phrases, or words that are not essential to the meaning of the sentence.

True = adjective. Truth = noun.

Try a rewrite and see how you get on.

PURPURA is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: pease help me

Hello Dear Anglika.

Thank you very much for your help.I have corrected my mistakes.

A film I’ve enjoyed recently is “Perfect stranger”, an American film.
    It is a suspense thriller film directed by James Foley.

The film is set in New York city, starring are Halle Berry who plays to Rowena Price a reporter who wants to discover the secrets of important people to get famous in her newspaper, and Bruce Willis who plays Harrison Hill, a rich man who is the manager of the most important marketing company in New York.

Harrison is married and has a romance with a childhood friend of Rowena, she is called Grace. Grace is murdered and Rowena wants to discover the true with the help of her friend and expert in technologies Miles Haley.

Rowena is infiltrated in Harrison’s company to discover the truth ,in the same time she is chatting to Harrison to get information, however she discovers a connexion between her friend Grace, her boyfriend and her friend Miles , this fact confuse to Rowena and the spectator ,because Grace had some secret which is the cause of her death, who killed to Rowena to protect the secret??

Personally, I’ve enjoyed very much this film ,the story goes by quickly and you can’t discover the truth from the end.