Thread: Sentence Check

silverwolf801 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sentence Check

Is anything wrong grammatically with these sentences. I really need to know.

1. The reason why I should be a Moderator is because well I have been in the cb for approximately 3 years now and well ever since that time I have been very active and I have tried my utmost best to do every thing I ever could for the cb and I will also take that approach toward the Bleach World section
    I know that I have a lot of competition to get this spot and I also know that the chances of me getting this spot are very slim but I will treat this like an interview to a job and say yes I know that I can beat every single person for this spot because I know that I am better than all of them when it comes down to being a

Well I also know that in these 3 years here I have not been the quietest person here and i know that I have been in a couple of altercations but I really hope that none of those things effects how much I have been here for the cb. I hope that you really think of me with consideration.

2. Well I want to be Moderator of The Bleach World Section because I hang around there a lot. Such as the Bleach Manga section I am in there everyday chatting it up about if ichigo will die or not or if grimmjow is still alive(I know he is he had better be). Of course I am in the Bleach Fan Creations always. My threads in there hit a 1000 views which is pretty good when I see peoples opinions on what they see. I am also in the Bleach anime section to get my fix of Bleach anime and and to chat it up about what will probably happen next.

I have to tell the truth but I am never really in the Bleach Dubbed section because i don't watch the dubbed version of bleach and I have been in the Bleach General Talk section a couple of times but not a lot. But if I was to get this Mod position I would certainly make sure to go to all those sections and become active in each and every one of them.

Thanks for taking your time in reading my application.
    Last edited by silverwolf801; 01-Nov-2007 at 22:54.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sentence Check

Quote Originally Posted by silverwolf801 View Post
    Is anything wrong grammatically with these sentences. I really need to know.

1. The reason why I think I should be a should be a Moderator is because well I have been in the cb for approximately 3 years now and well ever since that time I have been very active and I have tried my utmost best to do every thing I ever could for the cb and I will would also take that approach toward the Bleach World section.

I know that I have there is a lot of competition to get this spot and I also know that the chances of me getting this spot it are very slim but I will treat this like an interview to for a job and say yes that I know that I can beat every single other person for this spot because I know that I am better than all of them when it comes down to being a
    Moderator.

I took some time in correcting the grammar for you in order to help you along a bit,

The words that I have highlighted in Green are words that need to be deleted and the Red words are words that needed to be added in order for it to make sense.