Thread: Paterson City

felixelgato555 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Paterson City

PATERSON CITY

Living in the City of Paterson of the County of Passaic has several advantages for me and for my Family just as; close to the stores, close to the restaurants and the college.
    First Advantage is; we live close to stores. We have lived in the main street since 2001; and only we need to walk five minutes and we arrive Downtown of Paterson City, where we can find different stores and we can to buy all everything that we need just as, clothes, Shirts, Slippers, Shoes, Furniture, cabinets, salons of Beauty, the travel Agencies to send different things to our countries, offices of lawyers and the Banks offices just us to PNC Bank, chase Bank, Banks of America, etc.
    The second Advantage for us is; Peruvians restaurants are near my house. Live near to downtown of Paterson City is great for me and my family because we find over there many Peruvians restaurants just us; ”Panchito restaurant” “Griselda restaurant” “the Inmortales” “The Peruvian flavor” consequently We find all the delicious variety of Peruvian food just us “Cebiche, rice with Duck, Chicken soup, roasted chickens” and more plates of the Peruvian culture.
    The most Important Advantage for me is; Live near to the College. It gives me to my the possibility to study the main language of this country the English, because my main language is Spanish and more later, I would like to get some degree after finish my ESL like a Carpentry or designer. It is possible thanks Al knowledge of the professors in causing to understand the correct form of speaking and writing the English; with it also to be able to show my daughters that when one desires to reach something and puts all the possible effort can achieve it.
    Consequently the City of Paterson me to given many advantages as the ones that have mentioned before with which I can surpass me and to grow more in the life for my and my family although all is not pretty but with this he compensates the possibility to show to yours that all is possible in the life when one puts its part of effort

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paterson City

Quote Originally Posted by felixelgato555 View Post
    Living in the City of Paterson of the County of Passaic has several advantages for me and for my Family just as; close to the stores, close to the restaurants and the college.
    Say:
    Living in the city of Paterson of the county of Passaic has several advantages for me and my family. One is location. We are close to the stores, close to the restaurants and close to the college.
    ~R