Unregistered Guest

Those "in" "at" and the whole sentence

:For those specific tasks indicated in this job at Chronicle.com, I am confident of my abilities to manage and to carry out each task efficiently. "

Please correct this sentence! Thank you.

jlhp is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Mexico
      • Current Location:
      • Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Those "in" "at" and the whole sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    :For those specific tasks indicated in this job at Chronicle.com, I am confident of my abilities to manage and to carry out each task efficiently. "

Please correct this sentence! Thank you.
    For specific tasks indicated in this job at Chronicle.com, I am confident of my abilities to manage and to carry out each task efficiently."

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Those "in" "at" and the whole sentence

"For those specific tasks indicated in this job at Chronicle.com, I am confident of my abilities to manage and to carry out each task efficiently. "

I'd be inclined to word it a little differently:

"For the tasks specified (in the job description) for the job at Chronicle.com, I am confident of my abilities to manage and carry out each efficiently. "
    (Delete second 'to' and repetition of 'task')
    or

"For the specific tasks identified for the job at Chronicle.com, I am confident of my abilities to manage and carry out each efficiently

"I am confident of my ability to manage and carry out the specific tasks identified for this job at Chronicle.com."