annechkaaa is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Please help me to correct mistakes in my coposition

This is one of those general questions that interviewers often throw at potential employees. Unfortunately, there is no right or wrong answer to this question.
    I don't really have a job title yet in my mind. But my ideal job would be the job that falls into my specialty and for which I went to school for and have been studying for many years. Besides, it must be a job that I excel in doing and love doing and be fairly paid for it. It has to be a job that I feel good about it to even brag about it. A job that meets my lifestyle and my ethics. I would love to work in an environment where new tasks and challenges are faced everyday. I excel when time is on the line and a deadline needs to be met
    And of course, it should be not more than 45 minutes away from my home, possibilities to get extra schooling, fixed contract, a good healthy food would be great.
    Possibly my ideal job position would be a stock trader. Stock market dealers buy and sell on behalf of investors. By staying alert to trends in the international markets, they aim to make decisions that will secure the best financial return. I would like to maximize my efforts in exchange for greater independence, more personal satisfaction and better financial rewards. The important point is that the salaries start from around £18,000 for a trainee trader, rising to over £100,000 at the top of the field.
    There are no set qualifications for becoming a stockbroker, although most employers will expect you to have a degree. I have graduated from St Petersburg State University, Department of Economics with major in Theory of economics and my degree is recognizing as honor degree. Now Iíve been doing Master degree.
    Usually traders train on the job. Before starting to trade, they must gain a qualification approved by the Financial Services Authority, allowing them to become an 'Approved Person' listed by the Stock Exchange.
    After gaining qualifications and experience, traders who perform well may be able to take on an analyst or team leader role. They may advance to director level. Many change careers after a few years due to the stressful nature of trading so I am not really sure in that.

annechkaaa is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me to correct mistakes in my coposition

That is really urgent. Please, help me!!!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me to correct mistakes in my coposition

Quote Originally Posted by annechkaaa View Post
    This is one of those general questions [What is the question?] that interviewers often throw at potential employees. Unfortunately, there is no right or wrong answer to this question.
    I don't really have a job title yet in my mind. But my ideal job would be the job that falls into my specialty and for which I went to school for and have been studying for many years. [Too many fors in one sentence - rephrase it] Besides, it must be a job that I excel in doing and love doing and be fairly paid for it [delete - unnecessary] It has to be a job that I feel good about it to even brag [so I can even boast] about it.[Two abouts in one sentence - get rid of one of them] A job that meets my lifestyle and my ethics. I would love to work in an environment where new tasks and challenges are faced everyday. I excel when time is on the line and a deadline needs to be met
    And of course, it should be not more than 45 minutes away from my home, should provide possibilities to get extra schooling, with a fixed contract, a good healthy food would be great.[What is the relevance of this?]
    Possibly my ideal job position would be a stock trader. Stock market dealers buy and sell on behalf of investors. By staying alert to trends in the international markets, they aim to make decisions that will secure the best financial return. I would like to maximize my efforts in exchange for greater independence, more personal satisfaction and better financial rewards. The important point is that the salaries start from around £18,000 for a trainee trader, rising to over £100,000 at the top of the field.
    There are no set qualifications for becoming a stockbroker, although most employers will expect you to have a degree. I have graduated from St Petersburg State University, Department of Economics with a major in theory of economics and my degree is recognized as an honours degree. Now Iíve been doing Master degree.I am taking a Masters degree.
    Usually traders train on the job. Before starting to trade, they must gain a qualification approved by the Financial Services Authority, allowing them to become an 'Approved Person' listed by the Stock Exchange.
    After gaining qualifications and experience, traders who perform well may be able to take on an analyst or team leader role. They may advance to director level. Many change careers after a few years due to the stressful nature of trading so I am not really sure in that.about that after all.