Thread: please~

Post Thanks / Like

please~

Twenty years old. My heart throbbed because of expectation of becoming an adult and everything seemed to go as expected. Everything I had was so happy. In new society, meeting new people and learning new things. I was so addicted to those things that I seemed to sneak away to what I had to do and had to shoulder. At that time, I used to hear that you are lucky to need not worry. I really was a blank sheet there was not a spot.
    Suddenly, I felt that something heavy was located at the corner of my heart. I should have looked into my mind a little more early. When I was twenty-one years old, first I seriously thought about my future and my dream. Till then, nobody told me I was wrong I didnít think what I really want. I had done nothing but given things to me. So everyone told me you are nice. Well done. But, in conclusion, I was a person with no dream.
    Everything was dizzily entangled and I perceived the truth I have to untie the strings. Little by little, I had to ready for something and accomplish. But two words, I felt responsibility and future for the first time, felt as if camelís back. I didnít know in teenager. Nobody teach me about that seriously. Everything was confused and unexpected. I shed tears more than I had ever shed tears. I thought many things more than what I had thought from my whole life.
    Future, it must come and I must undergo it, weighed heavily on my mind. And I can understand the mental pressure get heavier as I grow older. But I should not get jammed to that. So I think that get rid of negative thought. Letís think. I must realize rather than it will probably do. Though everything is still dark, hold the rein over my mind and donít run away, donít give up.

Bankbuddy is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please~

Strength can come from many places and people, but it has to start inside you.

Bankbuddy is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please~