Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: see feel touch

  1. #1
    Anonymous Guest

    see feel touch


    I am writing to ask if there is a word to describe the following verbs?

    see, feel, say, touch, smell, etc. Do these verbs call "sensitive verbs"???


    Yun Ju

  2. #2
    Tdol is offline Editor,
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Verbs of sense??

Similar Threads

  1. The meaning of "A Touch of Style"
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-Aug-2004, 08:44
  2. The meaning of "A Touch of Style"
    By kk in forum English Idioms and Sayings
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-Aug-2004, 20:01
  3. Noun: feel V.S. feeling
    By blacknomi in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 29-May-2004, 21:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts