Post Thanks / Like

Question Tv commercial describtion

Hey,

I have to write a short letter to describe a tv commercial and human posture, please correct the following

I am a 1st year Bachelor engineering student from group 17. I am writing this letter to give you information about a TV commercial that in my opinion can positively influence the audience about a product using the posture as body language.

The TV commercial is about clothes and fashion.
    The commercial starts with a girl with unhappy face and poor standing posture. This girl has old cloth on. A stylist has requested from her assistances to dress this girl up with the new look style.
    The assistances have chosen a good dress for the girl.
    The girl was very happy with this dress and had a very good smile and a perfect standing posture.

This commercial has linked somehow, how a standing posture can represent a human mode, and that good standing posture gives a very good impression.

thank you in advane
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tv commercial describtion

Hello,
    'Hey' sounds rather rude in an insulting way. It is one thing to say to a friend you are talking to, "Hey, I know. Let's go down to the market and...."
    You might hear a policeman calling out, Hey, you! when he is suspicious of, and wants to question some child who seems up to no good.

I have to write a short letter to describe a tv commercial on human posture. May I ask you to please correct the following

I am a 1st year Bachelor of Engineering student from group 17. I am writing this letter to inform you of /to bring to your attention a TV commercial that in my opinion can influence an audience positively about a product, by using posture as part of/an aspect of body language.

The TV commercial is about clothes and fashion, and starts with a girl with an unhappy face and standing with poor posture. The girl has old clothes on. (The girl is wearing an old dress. I think you really mean : the girl is wearing a dress that's become outdated. A stylist has requested her assistants to dress this girl in the new-look style.
    The assistants choose a suitable dress for the girl, who is very happy with it, smiling, and now standing with an erect posture.

This commercial has linked, how posture can represent a human mode, and that good standing posture gives a very good impression.
    This sentence is unclear. What does 'human mode' refer to? Do you mean 'mood?"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tv commercial describtion

Hi David,

Sorry for using "Hey", and thanks for the tips

This commercial has linked, how posture can represent a human mode, and that good standing posture gives a very good impression.

I ment good mood, and that she was happy with agood posture !