felixelgato555 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Help me please with this Narration thanks

A Special Place

. "Chillon" is a Small stream near the city of Canta in my country Peru. This small stream was for me a marvelous place where I was accustomed to rested and to thought tranquilly when was youthful and lived in the city of Canta place where I born with my family.

1– I was accustomed I go to small Stream when I was necessary to take a breath and resting in the edge, Also passed long time listening the fluency of the water and when the sun was strong entered to the river and swam all it was for me somewhat marvelous.

2. - When I entered to the edge of the river; and I am feeling the tepid water, and listened to sing of the birds in all its details it gave me gratifying energy and I could understand why? it is important that the nature keep its place in this world; and but even keeping in mind that when I went in the afternoon i liked to fish trout and spent hours after hours it imported if fished or her not but important was for me that over there I found that peace that many times do not find in my house perhaps because the family was quite large.

3. -.To extraordinary thing was when that pure air that breathed to tranquility gave me then I forgot me of all and alone felt the peace. And it is a place where I am able to live in harmony with the nature and to be able to agree me of all my memories of times and places that will always remain near my heart. Also I liked to read and to do my tasks over there because with the tranquility I can understand and to resolve any task that tapeworm of the school, but is important too explain that all that can because my family had a small farm near of the small stream

Finally, It was the most charming place than I remember of my country, and just as such I can recommend my friends so that they will visit this marvelous place, and they can understand why? I love so much the small stream because It is a beautiful and peaceful small place for any body

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help me please with this Narration thanks

"Chillon" is a small stream near the city of Canta in my country, Peru. This small stream was for me a marvelous place where I was accustomed to resting

and to thought tranquilly when was youthful and lived in the city of Canta place where I born with my family.
    What are you wishing to say here? Is it something like:
    by the water's edge and think of my tranquil days as a youth when I lived in Canta with my family.

1– I was accustomed I go to small Stream when I was necessary to take a breath and resting in the edge, Also passed long time listening the fluency of the water and when the sun was strong entered to the river and swam all it was for me somewhat marvelous.

It was my custom to go to the stream ....
    (You then seem to be implying you needed to get out of the city to where it was peaceful and quiet by the stream, and listening to its babbling waters; and when the sun was hot, how marvelous to slide into its waters and swim.

2. - When I entered to the edge of the river; and I am feeling the tepid water, and listened to sing of the birds in all its details it gave me gratifying energy and I could understand why? it is important that the nature keep its place in this world; and but even keeping in mind that when I went in the afternoon i liked to fish trout and spent hours after hours it imported if fished or her not but important was for me that over there I found that peace that many times do not find in my house perhaps because the family was quite large.
    As I would sit by the river, feeling its warm waters (or do you mean: feelings its cooling waters), and listening to the intricate singing of the birds, my spirits were lifted and I could understand the importance of nature in our lives.
    (I cannot understand the rest of the paragraph except that the river was a peaceful retreat from living in a large household.)

Perhaps someone else would like to help with the last two paragraphs.
    3. -.To extraordinary thing was when that pure air that breathed to tranquility gave me then I forgot me of all and alone felt the peace. And it is a place where I am able to live in harmony with the nature and to be able to agree me of all my memories of times and places that will always remain near my heart. Also I liked to read and to do my tasks over there because with the tranquility I can understand and to resolve any task that tapeworm of the school, but is important too explain that all that can because my family had a small farm near of the small stream

Finally, It was the most charming place than I remember of my country, and just as such I can recommend my friends so that they will visit this marvelous place, and they can understand why? I love so much the small stream because It is a beautiful and peaceful small place for any body
    Last edited by David L.; 10-Nov-2007 at 08:04.