Unregistered Guest

Default English Teachers!!! Please, help me :)

Hi, my name is Małgorzata, I am a Polish teacher... Now, I am writing my Bachelor's dissertation about handouts... Could you order me some kind of books or websides, articles about handouts (in teaching English, of course) - eg. as a support for teachers' work, history of this school aid and so on... :) I can not find a lot news about it... I found it in Harmer's, Penny Ur's books... maybe... you could help me???

In advance, I thank you very much for every help :)

Best regards from Poland - Małgorzata :)

my e-mail address:
    EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Naamplao is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: English Teachers!!! Please, help me :)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, my name is Małgorzata, I am a Polish teacher... Now, I am writing my Bachelor's dissertation about handouts... Could you order me some kind of books or websides, articles about handouts (in teaching English, of course) - eg. as a support for teachers' work, history of this school aid and so on... :) I can not find a lot news about it... I found it in Harmer's, Penny Ur's books... maybe... you could help me???

In advance, I thank you very much for every help :)

Best regards from Poland - Małgorzata :)

my e-mail address:
    EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    Do some internet reasearch and you will find lots of material.

Malgorzata is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naamplao View Post
    Do some internet reasearch and you will find lots of material.
    Hi, Naamplao... :) Thank you, very ,much for your advice, but I have searched many times some informations... ;( unfortunately, every are not useful for me... because they show different examples of handouts... you know, I have many interesting handouts, but I try to search rather some knowledge about theory about it... and there is a problem, because there is not it. I found two or three interesting articles, which I can use in my essay, but... that's all... and I allow myself to ask US - my friends - for help :)

Regards from Poland for you :)

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you find anything through the Resources links?

Here's another one for you: Handouts: Main Index

Naamplao is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Malgorzata View Post
    Hi, Naamplao... :)

.......... but I try to search rather some knowledge about theory about it...

Regards from Poland for you :)
    I am not sure what "it" is. Are you looking for handouts? [I don't think so] Are you looking for information on handout design or is it something else all together?

You have not made your needs clear.

If you desire information on the theory of handout design then use a search engine (Google) and search using "handout design" (include the quotes in your search criteria) and you will find several articles on the subject.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naamplao View Post
    I am not sure what "it" is. Are you looking for handouts? [I don't think so] Are you looking for information on handout design or is it something else all together?

You have not made your needs clear.

If you desire information on the theory of handout design then use a search engine (Google) and search using "handout design" (include the quotes in your search criteria) and you will find several articles on the subject.
    The questioner is having to write a dissertation about handouts and their application in teaching English as a foreign language. I think he/she is struggling a bit to find examples of their use.