Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy May I have some help?

Hi guys
    I need your help in my text that I wrote and has too many mistakes:(

Costumer service
    Costumer service is something we should consider to insure that your company is going to the right way. It is so important because of its strong direct impact in expending the scope of sales services whether commodity or industrially. The positive dealing with costumers forms a strong addition to your self skills, even that the positive dealing is going to create a good relationship with those who around you .I believe that the good costumer service will increase the number of people who care about the good service in anywhere.
    First, costumer service has several definitions and conceptions, so one of these according to Susan Ward is the ability to provide the costumer by things that he needs(Ward, Susan 2007). Costumers and managers of businesses like the taking about the things that are good for the costumer service. Susan Ward has defined another definition which is about the excellent costumer service and according to her (Ward, Susan 2007) " excellent customer service (is) the ability of an organization to constantly and consistently exceed the customer's expectations."
    In case of taking this conception, that means increasing in our thought about costumer service. However once anticipations of the costumers exceed us we must admit that any part of any business on costumer service and not only those character of our business that request facing costumer contact according to (Ward, Susan 2007).
    Developing costumer service depends on what costumer needs and improving the strategies of work that implement the friendly operations of costumer (Ward, Susan 2007).
    Second, technology forms a significant factor which helps to hand needs to the costumer easily as an observer industry says, in addition to Ann Marie Forsyth who said that technology plays " a fantastic part" in costumer service (Technology has fantastic role in customer service, says expert 2007). She indicated that many " Great" programs obtainable to companies involving technical devices that register info precisely about costumer deals (Technology has fantastic role in customer service, says expert 2007). "It makes a huge difference with customers being dealt with quickly," said Ms Forsyth according to (Technology has fantastic role in customer service, says expert 2007) , and despitesome organizations have no budget as same as the others for huge call center, they must use more systemized ways. Small companies although they don't have a call center operation but, they should at least have " a dedicated customer service function" according to the executive chief of CCA. Similarly, MS Forsyth emboldens the small businesses to invest in exercising functionaries how to deal with costumers and "have good customer contact" (Technology has fantastic role in customer service, says expert 2007).

curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: May I have some help?

I think you mean customer service...costumer service would be something to do with tailoring or dressmaking

curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

First paragraph...

Customer Service
    Customer service is something you should consider to ensure that your company is moving in the right direction. It is extremely important because of its strong direct impact in expanding the scope of sales and services whether commodity (not sure about this word...do you mean commercially?) or industrially. A positive approach to dealing with customers forms a strong addition to your persoanl skills, to the extent that this approach will create a good relationship with those who around you . I believe that the good customer service is the key to improving attitudes in staff in any situation.

Perhaps???

Post Thanks / Like

could you continue on correcting these paragraphs ?? or somebody else can help me
    I'm facing a bad day and dificulties please guys do something please I gave up ..