Unregistered Guest

Default How to get Confidence while talking english

Hi i m owais nooruddin from Pakistan, I have completed chemical Engineering and now i am a
    Chemical Engineer.The real problem with me is that i loose my confidence while talking with some one in English although i can easily understand write also very well English, Now how can i overcome this problem it seemed to me a barrier while talking someone in English I have so many books and audio file while during English Language Class i remain quiet all time What i should do now? How to get the Confidence? Plz help me

Owais Nooruddin

Amigos4 is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to get Confidence while talking english

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi i m owais nooruddin from Pakistan, I have completed chemical Engineering and now i am a
    Chemical Engineer.The real problem with me is that i loose my confidence while talking with some one in English although i can easily understand write also very well English, Now how can i overcome this problem it seemed to me a barrier while talking someone in English I have so many books and audio file while during English Language Class i remain quiet all time What i should do now? How to get the Confidence? Plz help me

Owais Nooruddin
    Hi, Owais!

Practice, practice, practice! I know it may sound obvious but you have to continually practice speaking English before you can become a fluent English speaker. Why do you remain silent in your English Language Class? ("i remain quiet all time")

Ask questions frequently in this forum and then verbalize the answers that you receive. This will help you gain confidence.

Also, it would be to your advantage to complete the registration form using your online name and your location. Members of this forum respond quickly to members who provide a little personal information ( i.e., name and location). Those who remain "unregistered" are often ignored!

Good luck!

I hope we see you often in this forum.

Cheers,
    Amigos4