• Post Thanks / Like

Foreign Investment in Korea

Question: related to assembly's impeachment to the president,
    this situation can magnify the concerns of foreign investors about the stability of Korean society with the existing problem of North Korean's nuclear weapons. Write the letter within 250 words which certains the foreign investors that this situation will not be connected to instability of the society.

A:" To whom it may concern

I am sorry fot that the current situation of Korea may make you feel instability for your investment in Korea.

When i heard the news that our President got in trouble by the impeachment, the first concern I thought was that the foreign investors like you might worry about their investment to Korea. But I am certainly sure that the situation you are worrying about will not affect your assets and other investments.

The republic of Korea is very attractive country for industrial investment and other sectors, though it embraces some risk caused by the nuclear weapon of North Korea. Let me cite some of the reasons. First, the industrial infrastructures of Korea is strong enough to overcome the risk it has. Second, It has strong supports from the government for the foreign investment. The government provides lots of advantages that can make investors feel comfortable to invest and achieve lots of benefits for themselves. For the last, the country has a great potential to grow more up in its industry and investment sectors. As you know, the country has been growing up rapidly and become one of the successful countries over the world. Over the past decades, it has become one of the members of OECD
    from the poorest country.

I, again, am certainly sure that the situation making you worried will not be harmful with the reasons mentioned above. The country is sitll one of the most attractive countries for investment sectors and I believe that you will enjoy your benefits with the best environment.

I am grateful to write this letter to you and hope you will enjoy all the advantages Korea provides.

Yours sincerely

Joseph Choi

p.s. Thank you for helping me always. Anyway please correct my essay and
    add your comments. It would be ok though you correct everything. And it would be great for me if you add some comments that indicate what i have to put some more to the letter and what ability i should have to write the letter and to have writing skills. Thank you!!

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: the letter =)

What investors are concerned about is instability in the country which could put their investments at risk. (They could lose their money.)

Quote Originally Posted by cyh987 View Post
    Question: related to assembly's impeachment to the president,
    this situation can magnify the concerns of foreign investors about the stability of Korean society with the existing problem of North Korea's nuclear weapons. Write the letter (using fewer than250 words) which assures the foreign investors that this situation will not be connected to instability of the society.

A:" To whom it may concern

I am sorry fot that the current situation of Korea may make you feel instability for your investment in Korea.

Say:
    I am sorry that the current situation in Korea makes you feel worried about your investment in Korea.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foreign Investment in Korea

When i heard the news that our President got in trouble by the impeachment, the first concern I thought was that the foreign investors like you might worry about their investment to Korea. But I am certainly sure that the situation you are worrying about will not affect your assets and other investments.
    Was the President impeached or was he threatened with impeachment?

Say:
    When I heard the news...
    The first concern I had....
    But I assure you that the current situation will not adversely affect your investment.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foreign Investment in Korea

The republic of Korea is very attractive country for industrial investment and other sectors, though it embraces some risk caused by the nuclear weapon of North Korea. Let me cite some of the reasons. First, the industrial infrastructures of Korea is strong enough to overcome the risk it has. Second, It has strong supports from the government for the foreign investment. The government provides lots of advantages that can make investors feel comfortable to invest and achieve lots of benefits for themselves. For the last, the country has a great potential to grow more up in its industry and investment sectors. As you know, the country has been growing up rapidly and become one of the successful countries over the world. Over the past decades, it has become one of the members of OECD
    from the poorest country.
    Suggestions:
    The republic of Korea is very attractive country for industrial investment and other kinds of investment.

The country has a well-developed infrastructure.

The economy has tremendous growth potential.
    ~R