Post Thanks / Like

Default Please take a look to my letter!!

Dear friends,

Hope you can take a look to my letter and help me with my grammatical mistakes and coherence. Thank you.

Thanks to maintain to me informed about the corresponding process for the approval of my position in Lalesquil. I hope that everything goes well. Regarding the required documentation I will send you as soon I finish writing it. By the way, I want to tell you that yesterday Sunday I attended the APJ conference. The presentations were very good and I was enchanted for the way in which all the event was developed. It is not only to make a presentation, to my it was a way to inform people who are very much interested in the topic, all the assistants were indeed involved in the anthropology field and clearly enjoy the presentations. I found very useful this kind of events to make people involved in different research fields and to know much better different topics since we are living in Japan. I enjoyed very much the all the presentations but those related with gender were especially illustrative for me, Alcohol at Japanese parties related to gender and House workers and political issues gave to most audience a point to reference to the real problematic of these issues. The commentaries and appreciations that were given not only helped and clarified some ambiguities to the presentations but also help the audience, to find some similar references and make a self-evaluation to their own research (I felt that). In a future I would like to give a presentation about my studies, I believe that it would be a good opportunity to inform and be informed at the same time. The presentation about Mass Media was of great interest for my husband. He could also talk with the presenter and hope to keep in contact. As for me I could talk with the presenter about gender studies which I have great interest. Now, I wait with great anxiety for the following conference.

Regards,

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please take a look to my letter!!

Answered on your other post. Please, Yrmacita, do not post the same thing in two places!