Post Thanks / Like

Default Capital letters.

Write these passages putting in capital letters where needed.I have finished this exercise.Could you please write to me if there is anything wrong.

1. Marie Curie was a polish scientist who, in the year 18998, discovered the chemical element radium. She worked in Paris and in 1910 wrote ' A treatise on radioactivity'. She became a professor at the sorbonne university in Paris where she died in 1934.

2. Ibn Sina (Avicenna) was born in 980. He was a brilliant scientist, doctor and philosopher. He worked as a medical advisor at a several Muslim royal courts, sharing his knowledge with Christian, Jewish and Muslim scholars. As a doctor he worked with drugs made from herbs and plants. Like other Muslim doctors of the time he prescribed treatment after a scientific study of the disesae and observing the patient.

jamiep is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • Scotland
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Capital letters.

Quote Originally Posted by samfat33 View Post
    Write these passages putting in capital letters where needed.I have finished this exercise.Could you please write to me if there is anything wrong.

1. Marie Curie was a Polish scientist who, in the year 1898, discovered the chemical element radium. She worked in Paris and in 1910 wrote ' A Treatise on Radioactivity'. She became a professor at the Sorbonne University in Paris where she died in 1934.

2. Ibn Sina (Avicenna) was born in 980. He was a brilliant scientist, doctor and philosopher. He worked as a medical advisor at a several Muslim royal courts, sharing his knowledge with Christian, Jewish and Muslim scholars. As a doctor he worked with drugs made from herbs and plants. Like other Muslim doctors of the time he prescribed treatment after a scientific study of the disease and observing the patient.