anhtu is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What practices and policies contribute to success in a multicultural organization

Hey everybody, this is my first essay, please check grammar and punctuation for me please! Thanks

Topic:What practices and policies contribute to success in a multicultural organization? You may write about the practices and policies that contribute to success in a multicultural college, school, or classroom, if you wish.

Making a successful business is not easy if you do not have right methods to manage. Especially in multicultural company which is a complicated organization. Therefore, they have to own excellent practices and policies in their organization.

First, in practices, large corporation are always urging team members to think globally. This concept conducts business on an international scale, getting out of “the box” focusing only on current customers, current products, and current services. It forces their employee be creative to learning about the corporation’s future industry. It involves taking actions now in order to be an active player in the future

Not only that, large corporation also require careful planning. Managers are expected to turn in detailed plans for the next month, next year. Projections of expected revenue and expenses are detailed and illustrated by various charts and graphs. Can you predict your business outlook for the next month?
    On the other hand, any organization needs some policies to order all staffs. For example, policy in time; all employees have to go to office at eight o’clock. It trains the employee in the habit of working in multicultural organization. Giving infraction to them if they are coming late. That is rule!

Policies are not only time, but it is also the foreign language. In Vietnam, there are some foreign language; such as English, France, China, Japan and so on. Some organizations spend a day a week for all staffs in their company speaking foreign language. It helps employee training language skills which is very important in multicultural organization.

In concluding, practices and policies contribute to success in a multicultural organization. Nowadays, if you are a man of great talent you always have good position in multicultural organization and vice versa. From now, you should train your skills in every aspect of your job.

anhtu is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What practices and policies contribute to success in a multicultural organization

Hi, every members in usingenglish forum. I need your helps about this essay. Please! (if you don't like this topic, I will delete it). that's all