"tease your brain",teaching & mentoring,"I am in a jam","hideaway"
1) Does "tease your brain" mean "exercise your brain"?
2) Is the sentence in good grammer?
"Reading is one of the way to tease your brain."
3) What are the differences between teaching & mentoring?
4) Does "I am in a jam" mean "I am in a difficult situation"?
5) Is the sentence in good grammer?
"Please come and help me. I am totally in a jam."
6) I know one the defination of "hideaway" is a place for safety, privacy
Then what does it mean when we put "hideaway" in a road or highway?
7) Is the sentence in good grammer?
After a whole week's busy work, I would rather look for a hideaway
to relax myself a bit, instead of joining any social gathering.