waseem gurmani is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation highlight mistakes

i request you people to read my paragragh and let me know the mistakes
    i also look forward how do you comment on my assessment about English.
    ENGLISH-A GLOBAL LANGUAGE?
    In global village,where people are teid with several social norms and values, language has also got a distinguished place.About 7000 languages are spoken all over the world with eyes opening decaying rate, that is, 2 languages decay each week.In this era of modernization,English has become crucial for progress as it is language of technology affluent countries like UK and USA.Third world countries are trying their levels best to have maximum approach to this language of technology.A short glimpse will tell that myriad countries like Pakistan, India , Bangladesh and many other south asian countries have provided a better room English for nurturing.People of the region have got special intent and craze for English.This fact can better be speculated by reckoning the English dailies and English TV channels. A big number of schools have adopted English as their media of conversation and education.
    One of many reasons promoting English in this region is that, every year a conderable number of people leave for UK and USA.During their academic career English sits among the foremost priorities.Moreover, English can be considered as fortunate as it is spoken as a fashion in this peice of earth. Coming to the other reasons which promote English, One cannot deny the fact that considerable weightage is given to English in competitive exams. This fact makes the minds of aspirants to focus English more, even in some cases national language cannot take the place of English.English has jeopardize the existance of many languages as it is overwhelming the usual charm of small languages.English speakers are burgeoning day by day. Its matter of intrigue that i have seen many secondary speakers who have better grip on English than its native speakers.The time is not too far to consider when this global village will be wraped into the fold of common language-English.

waiting for your response..............

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: highlight mistakes

i request you people to read my paragragh and let me know the mistakes
    i also look forward how do you comment on my assessment about English. i also look forward to your assessment about my English.
    ENGLISH-A GLOBAL LANGUAGE?
    In the global village,where people are teid tied with several social norms and values, language has also got language also has a distinguished place.About 7000 languages are spoken all over the world with eyes opening decaying rate, with an eye-opening decreasing rate that is, 2 languages decay decrease each week.In this era of modernization,English has become crucial for progress as it is the language of technology in affluent countries like the UK and USA. Third world countries are trying their levels best their level best to have the maximum approach to this language of technology. A short glimpse will tell that myriad countries like Pakistan, India , Bangladesh and many other south asian countries have provided a better room English for nurturing for nurturing English.People of the region have got special intent and craze for English.This fact can better be speculated by reckoning the English dailies and English TV channels. A big number of schools have adopted English as their media medium of conversation and education.
    One of the many reasons for promoting English in this region is that, every year a conderable considerable number of people leave for UK and USA.During their academic career English sits among the foremost priorities.Moreover, English can be considered as fortunate as it is spoken as a fashion in this peice of earth spoken as fashion in this part of the world. Coming to the other reasons which promote English, One cannot deny the fact that considerable weightage is given to English in competitive exams. This fact makes the minds of aspirants to focus on English more, even in some cases the national language cannot take the place of English.English has jeopardized the existance of many languages as it is overwhelming the usual charm of small languages.English speakers are burgeoning day by day. Its a matter of intrigue that i have seen many secondary speakers who have a better grip on English than its native speakers.The time is not too far to consider when this global village will be wraped wrapped into the fold of common language-English.

Very good essay. only a few corrections needed. Please remember to add a space between a period and the start of the next sentence.