Thread: A wedding

tanguyen Guest

Default A wedding

Last weekend, i attended an wedding party of a my wife's relative, aunt Tam, in Binh Thuan province. We included 5 people, I and my wife's parent and younger sister, left home at 10am on Friday morning and caught a bus to MienDong station. Our Saigon-BinhThuan coach started at 11am. It took us about 5hours to get to aunt Tam in Binh Thuan. We got off the coach and walked her home. It was only a short walk from where we got off. The members of aunt Tam's family welcomed us when we arrived. Then, We had a bath and dinner with her family. We hadn't thought that the weather would be fine but it was. It was cool and the sky was clear whole that day. Everybody was in a bustle to prepare for the wedding party in the day after. We would attend 2 wedding parties: one held by the bride's family and one held by the groom's family. At exactly 7 am in the day after, we left Tam's home for the first party held in CamRanh, Nha Trang by the bride's family. It took 2hours to get to the restaurant. When we arrived, it was still early and there was still no body there. We waited for other attenders for about 30mins, then entered the restaurant. The wedding party started later than it was expected before. At 12am, the wedding party started. The attenders looked towards the stage, where the couple was giving a toast and waving to them. All the people in the wedding party were happy. However music was so loud that it was difficult to talk. We left the restaurant at about 2pm. Returning home from the party, we had a short nap to refresh ourselves. After dinner, we went out for a coffee until 10pm. Then, we went home and went to sleep early for the wedding on the next day. We got up at 3am on the next day morning and had breakfast quickly. That day, the groom, aunt Tam's son, would go to ask the bride's family for taking her home. We left home at 3.30am. We had to do it early because the bride's home was so far, in Nhatrang. It was even farther than the restaurant where the former party had been held. We arrived at the bride's home at 6.30am. After having done the procedure of wedding in the bride's family, the bride with her family went back the groom's home to do the procedure of wedding in the groom's family and joined in the wedding party held by the groom's family. At about 3pm, i and father in-law parted from aunt Tam and her family to return to Saigon. My wife's mother and younger sister would return on the following day...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pls correct my post

Last weekend, i attended an wedding party the wedding party of a my wife's relative, aunt Tam, of my wife's aunt Tam in Binh Thuan province.

We included 5 people, I and my wife's parent and younger sister, My wife, her parents, her younger sister, and I left home at 10am on Friday morning and caught a bus to MienDong station.
    Our Saigon-BinhThuan coach started at 11am. It took us about 5hours to get to aunt Tam in Binh Thuan. It took about 5 hours to get to Aunt Tam's in Binh Thuan. We got off the coach and walked her home. It was only a short walk from where we got off. The members of aunt Tam's family welcomed us when we arrived. Then, We had a bath and dinner with her family. Aunt Tam's family welcomed us when we arrived. Then we had a bath and dinner. We hadn't thought that the weather would be fine but it was. It was cool and the sky was clear whole that day. Everybody was in a bustle Everybody was bustling to prepare for the wedding party for the following day. in the day after. We would attend 2 wedding parties: one held by the bride's family and one held by the groom's family. At exactly 7 am in the day after 7 am the next day, we left Tam's home for the first party held in CamRanh, Nha Trang by the bride's family. It took 2hours to get to the restaurant. When we arrived, it was still early and there was still no body there it was still early, and nobody was there. We waited for other attenders for about 30mins, then entered the restaurant. We waited for about 30 mins, then entered the restaurant. The wedding party started later than it was expected before. The wedding party started later than expected. At 12am, the wedding party started. The attenders looked towards the stage, where the couple was giving a toast and waving to them. All the people in the wedding party were happy. However music was so loud that it was difficult to talk. We left the restaurant at about 2pm. Returning home from the party, we had a short nap to refresh ourselves. After dinner, we went out for a coffee went out for coffee until 10pm. Then, we went home and went to sleep early for the wedding on the next day. We got up at 3am on the next day morning and had breakfast quickly. We got up at 3 am the next morning That day, the groom, aunt Tam's son, would go to ask the bride's family for taking her home would ask the bride's family to take her home. We left home at 3.30am. We had to do it early because the bride's home was so far, in Nhatrang. We left home at 3:30 am because the bride's home was far away, in Nhatrang. It was even farther than the restaurant where the former party had been held. We arrived at the bride's home at 6.30am. After having done the procedure of wedding in the bride's family, the bride with her family went back the groom's home to do the procedure of wedding in the groom's family and joined in the wedding party held by the groom's family. After doing the wedding with the bride's family, they went back to the grooms home to do the wedding with his family. At about 3pm, i and father in-law parted from aunt Tam and her family to return to Saigon. My father in-law and I left Aunt Tam's home and returned to Saigon. My wife's mother and younger sister would return on the following day...

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A wedding

Say:
    Last weekend, I attended an wedding party of relative of my wife, Aunt Tam, in Binh Thuan province.
    Please space between paragraphs. Please make paragraphs.

~r