Thread: English writing

1. Unregistered

English writing

I came in Canada 3 years back. I took ESL courses to improve my english. however I still struggel in conversation with native english speakers. My english is still broken and I have a lot of problems in writing too. I tried distance english credit (grade 9) courses. It is so hard to learn english literature with such a poor knowledge of english. I really need to improve my englsih writing skill for my business purposes. What shall I practice my writing?

Please give me some advice regarding this.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: English writing

I am happy to help you with English writing. I'm happy to help if you don't mind corrections.

I came in Canada 3 years back.

I came to Canada 3 years back.

I took ESL courses to improve my english. however I still struggel struggle in conversation with native english speakers. My english is still broken and I have a lot of problems in writing too. I tried distance english credit (grade 9) courses. It is so hard to learn english literature with such a poor knowledge of english. I really need to improve my englsih writing skill for my business purposes. What shall I practice my writing?

Please give me some advice regarding this.

I'm happy to practice writing english with you. I will try to answer any questions you may have and help you become more comfortable.

• Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot for your reply. I aprreciated to be corrected by you. I would like please correct me every you find mistakes in my writing. I will have to improve my writing. I just know I have to work hard . But not sure from where to start. I am already living in Canada for 3 years.

Thanks

• Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Nina,

I had typo in last posting.

Just to let you know from now on my ID is "poush". I have just resgisted now.

• Post Thanks / Like

hi poush,

I am happy to help! the best way is just to practice. seeing examples and using them daily will help you improve greatly.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I aprreciated to be corrected by you. I appreciated being corrected by you. I would like please correct me every you find mistakes in my writing. Please correct me every time you find mistakes in my writing. I will have to improve my writing. I just know I have to work hard . But not sure from where to start. I am not sure where to start. I am already living in Canada for 3 years.

Here is a good place to start. Keep up the good work :)